Chapter 17

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Grandpanda! I have finished it for you” Ya eun called Seungho.

“I will go to the café and take it from you” Seungho replied.

“Just take it from Sangyoon oppa, I won’t be in the café.” Ya eun said.

“Why?” Seungho asked.

“I have something to do” Ya eun said.

“I’ll just take it from you tomorrow” Seungho said. Ya eun sighed.

“Ok then..” Ya eun said and hung up the phone.

 

“Is Ya eun ssi here?” a male asked. Sangyoon lifted up his head.

“Who are you?” Sangyoon asked.

“Just tell her G.O is here” He said, Sangyoon eyed him for a while.

“Why there is lot of guys looking for her these days” He mumbled as he entered the kitchen.

 

“Oh.. G.O ssi.. What make you come here?” Ya eun asked as she walked out from the kitchen.

“Ah..” He said shyly. “Here.. I get two ticket of movie watching, if you don’t mind this is for you” G.O handed the ticket for her.

“Two for me??” She looked at the ticket.

“Yes. I have no partner to go so..” He uttered.

“..” Ya eun was silent for a while. “Well, Let’s go then” She said. G.O lifted up his head and looked at her with a shocked face.

 

“President Im!” A man in black suit called her.

“Oh! Secretary Park” She called him back. “How was everything here?” She asked.

“It’s going well” He replied as they walked to a room.

“President Im, Is that true, they were looking for you?” Secretary Park asked. Ya eun nodded her head. He sighed.

“President Im, Please listen to me, go to the states and hid there for a while” He said.

“I am fine here, I can protect myself.” Ya eun said. “Give me the files which I need to sign” she said.

SecreatryParkhanded her the file, she looked at it before signing, “How about Mr. Shim?” She asked, putting down the file.

“We are still keeping eyes on him” He replied, she nodded.

“Good! You better keep an eye on him.” She said.

“Ya eun ah,” Secretary Park called him. “Can you stop working from the club?” He asked.

“Ajhussi, I am sorry but I can’t” She said. Secretary Park sighed.

“You know it’s dangerous for you to work there, I won’t be able to face your parents if something happen to you” He said.

“Ajhussi, I will be ok. I can protect myself, you don’t have to worry about me, and I am sure, appa and omma are protecting me from up there” she smiled to him.

 

“Let’s play game” Joon said.

“What game?” Mir asked.

“Hmm..” He thought for a while. “12789??” He said.

“You like to play that game so much, but at the end you lose at it” G.O said.

“I won’t, hyung. This time I won’t lose from you” Joon retorted.

“Let’s see then” G.O said. “Ah.. The loser gets Ddakkbam!!” G.O took off his ring.

“Oh!! It’s scary hyung” Cheundoong said.

“Let’s start it. 12789.. 12789.. 12789…” They started the game.

Joon was the first, he clapped his hand instead of saying 1, then continue with Chundeoong clapped his hands, then the third was Mir, “3” he said. Next was G.O “4”, Seungho turned, “5”, back to Joon, “6”, Mir, “7”

“Okh!! Okh!!” They screamed out loud,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter