Chapter 11

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you want?” Ya eun asked.

“Revenge! I want you to feel the same like me!” a man with a neck support and cast on his arm state. “Beat her!”

 

“Okh! There she is” Seungho said but then his eyes became wide as soon as he saw Ya eun was blocked by some men.

He got off from the car and rushed to Ya eun’s place.

 

“Beat her!” a man state.

Two men were standing in front of her, “Let’s play a bit, missy” the man said and did some stretching.

Ya eun smirked under her hoodie.

One of the men, walked closer to her and gave a punch to her, she avoided the punch and grabbed his hand. She pulled the man and elbowed the man stomach used her knee.

The man felt to the ground, clenching his stomach.

“!” The other man curse, then another two men surrounded her.

“Three vs one, huh?” Ya eun hissed.

One of the men ran toward her and gave her a punch, she avoided it like before and then another man from the back, grabbed her hoodie.

Her eyes were widened, she grabbed back her hoodie and stabbed on his feet. The man jumped up n pain.

Another one, grabbed a wooden stick and ready to hit Ya eun.

“Ya eun!!!” Seungho screamed out her name. Ya eun turned to see but then Seungho was hit by the guy and felt to the ground.

“Damn You!” Ya eun cursed the man and grabbed the stick. She swung the stick and hit the man’s head. The man felt to the ground with blood on the floor.

“Granpanda! Grandpanda!!” Ya eun shook him.

Seungho looked at her and flashed a smile, then knocked out.

 

 “Ugh!!” Seungho woke up from his unconscious. “Where is this?” He asked, scanning around the room.

“Akh! It’s hurt!” He held his head while he was making himself sitting on the headboard.

“You have woken up?” Ya eun entered the room with a basin and first aid kit on her hand.

“Oh!” Seungho nodded his head which made him earned another hurt and dizziness.

“Grandpanda!” Ya eun called him as she sat beside the bed. Seungho turned his head to look at her, but as he met her eyes, he turned his head to the other way.

Ya eun turned his head to face her, “Stay still” Ya eun commanded.

Seungho gulped, her face was close to him.

Ya eun cleaned the blood from his head with a basin. Seungho was sitting there, staring at her beauty. His heart was poundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter