Chapter 14

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get in” he said as he saw Ya eun came out from the club. Ya eun bent down a bit to take a look at the person.

“Why should I get in?” Ya eun said as she has known the person.

Seungho sighed, “I am sorry about just now, so would you accept my apologized and let me send you home?” He said.

Ya eun shrugged her shoulder and walked to the passenger’s seat.

“Do you always go home at this time?” Seungho asked her as he drove the car.

She nodded her head, eating lollipop.

“What are you doing here at this time?” Ya eun asked him.

“Just passing by” Seungho said.

“Liar~” Ya eun said, pulling out the lollipop from .

“Are you a kid?” Seungho asked her.

“What?” Ya eun asked in confused.

“Look at what you eat!” Seungho said, pointed to the lollipop.

“Why? Can’t I eat a lollipop?” Ya eun looked at her lollipop and back to him. “Do you want some too?” Ya eun searched for one lollipop in her pocket.

Found it, she took it out from her pocket and shove it to Seungho, “Here” She said.

Seungho turned his gaze to the lollipop and her, “Are you asking me to eat this?” Seungho said.

“Why? It’s delicious” She pulled back the lollipop and opened the plastic.

“I am--” Before Seungho could finish his words, Ya eun shove the lollipop into his mouth.

Seungho eyes went wide and looked at her, He took out the lollipop from his mouth, “Ya!! What do you think you are doing?” Seungho scolded her.

“Look in front!!” Ya eun screamed. Seungho turned his gaze to the front and hit the steer to the right side directly.

“Are you crazy?!!” The other cars scolded him.

“Hoh!!” Ya eun sighed in relief. “My life reduced by ten years” She patted her chest.

“It’s all because of you” Seungho glared at her, then started to drive again.

 

“Thanks for the ride” Ya eun got down from the car.

Seungho nodded his head. “Ah~ Your purse. I will give you back the next time we meet” he said.

“You better be” Ya eun said.

“And.. the song, I have composed it all. I’ll give to you tomorrow after our schedule” Seungho told her.

“Ok” She said and walked away from him.

 

“Who is that?” Sangyoon asked himself as he walked toward Ya eun’s house.

 

“You better go home now” Ya eun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter