Chapter 12

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am here to meet Mr. Cho” Ya eun told the receptionist. “Please wait a moment” The lady said.

“This way please” The lady led her to the familiar place. She nodded her head and followed her.

 

“You are here. Ms. Miyu” Mr. Cho said as Ya eun entered the room.

“I have something to tell you” Ya eun said.

 

“Hyung, We are back~~~” Mir sang out loud as he entered the practiced room.

“You are noisy Mir!” Seungho covered his ears.

“Hyung~~ I miss you” Mir ran to Seungho and hugged him.

“Ya! Ya! Let me go!” Seungho hit his hand lightly.

“Shiroyo hyung~” Mir hugged him tightly and pouted his mouth to kiss him.

“Mir! Miru ah!!!” Seungho screamed.

“Hyung~~” Mir kissed his neck, sent shiver to Seungho. He quickly pulled Mir off and wipe the kiss.

“It’s disgusting” G.O said.

“Don’t ever come near me anymore!” Seungho glanced at Mir.

“Hyung.. hyung… E.T” Mir took out his finger. Seungho put his finger near him and they made and E.T sign. *kkkkkkk aigoo~ cute Leader and Maknae*

“Ok Time to practice” Seungho stood up and walked to the computer. He played the song and all of them do some stretching.

 

“MBLAQ is currently practicing for their comeback and here is their room” the lady told Ya eun. She just nodded her head and followed the lady.

“Then.. I’ll be leaving” The lady bowed to Ya eun and left.

Ya eun peeped from the front door. She looked at them who were practicing their new dance.

‘They are good’ Ya eun said in her mind. Then her eyes stopped at Seungho, “Not bad” She uttered.

 

“Jja! Let’s take a break for 10 minutes” Seungho clapped his hand and sat on the floor. Ya eun walked inside and threw the water to him.

“Yo! Grandpanda!” Ya eun called him. All of their eyes were on her.

“Hoodie girl!” Mir screamed out loud and pointed to her.

“It’s not polite point people using your finger” Ya eun said. Mir put down his finger.

“What make you come here?” Seungho asked her. G.O, Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter