Chapter 36

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gyu~~” Yeongeun closed her eyes and made no space between the both of them. Sunggyu eyes widen at her closeness, he gulped one more time, sweat was rolling down from his head.

“Kim Sunggyu” Yeongeun whispered his name seductively, looking straight into his eyes.

“Listen” She said, “When I count until three, roll down from the bed” Yeongeun said. He stared at her confused.

“Just do what I said” Yeongeun hissed. “One.. three” She pushed Sunggyu down the bed and held the pillow up, covering her face.

A knife was stabbed on the pillow.

“Nice reflex” a man with white hoodie came out.

“I know you have been tailing me” Yeongeun threw the pillow and glared at the blonde, hoodie man.

“Who’s that?” Sunggyu stood beside Yeongeun.

“I like your sense” He said.

“Can’t you just stop doing all of these?” Yeongeun asked him with a soft voice.

“Stop it??” He asked.

“Hyun min” Yeongeun called out his name.

He rushed to her, Yeongeun pushed Sunggyu away and blocked him with her hand. Blood was dripping from her hand through the knife from his hand.

“I’ll take back mine” He yelled to her, pushing her to the edge of the room, her hand was still on the knife.

“You should really stop doing this” Yeongeun’s tears were rolling down to her cheeks. “I bet Yu min didn’t want you to be like this” She pleaded him.

“Don’t bring up his name!!” He yelled. “He never cares about me!! Never!! He only cares about you!! You!!” He pushed the knife harder.

“And you know what?” Hyun min asked sacrified. “He died because of you, but at the end you leave him. How stupid he is” He laughed.

“No!! No!!” She screamed and slapped his face. “He is not” She scolded him. “He is not!!” She cried out.

“Yes, He did” Hyun Min said. “And What?!  He asked me to take care of you for the rest of my life after what you have done to him? It’s ridiculous” He walked slowly approached Yeongeun.

“You don’t know what had happened at that time” Yeongeun cried. “You don’t know” Her voice softened. She was kneeling on the floor, covering her ears, sobbing. “You don’t know anything”

“Yeah!! I don’t know anything and I don’t want to know” He raised his hand to stab her with the knife.

“Yeongeun!!” Sunggyu yelled out his name. Yeongeun looked up to meet the knife infront of her eyes.

 

“Oppa, the sky is red” Ya eun said to Sangyoon as both of them stood on the balcony.

“Yes, just like blood” He answered, looking at the red sky.

“Do you love him?” Sangyoon asked, not looking at her.

“Who?” Ya eun looked at him confused.

“You know who I am tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter