Chapter 6

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is that DJ?” A guy asked the manager.

“Ah! She is Miyu. Our best DJ” The manager said, smiling looking at Ya eun.

“Miyu?” the guy asked.

“Yes. Waeyo? Hyung, do you interested in young girls?” The manager asked, looked at him as a ert ajhussi.

“She can be my daughter” The guy hissed. The manager chuckled.

“Why does she cover her face with her hoodie?” the guy asked.

“She has her personal reason and that make her famous in this club. Mysterious Dj who is covered by hoodie. She is well-known as hoodie DJ as well” the manager sipped his drink.

“I see” the guy said, nodded his head, eyes still looking at Ya eun.

 

It’s time for the club to close and Ya eun was ready to go home, but before she went home, she checked the sound systems.

“Manager” Ya eun called him.

“Oh! Miyu ah. You haven’t gone home?” the manager asked.

“I am going home soon” She said. “Manager, there is something wrong with the sound systems, please ask someone to check it” Ya eun told the manager.

“Oh.. Ok. I will ask someone to check it tomorrow” the manager said.

“Then.. I excuse myself” She bowed to her manager and to the person beside him before leaving them.

“Wait! Ms. Miyu” the guy who stood beside her manager ran to her.

“Yes?” She said, turning to face him.

“Let me introduce myself. I am Cho Dong Won, the CEO of J.Tune entertainment.” Mr. Cho handed out the name-card.

Ya eun looked at the card and lift up her face a bit to take a look of the man face. Then she took the card from his hand.

“We are looking for a DJ for our idol’s next video clip” Mr. Cho said.

“I am sorry but I’m not interested” Ya eun returned the name card.

“Please think about it” Mr. Cho pushed back the card. Ya eun held the name card.

“I am not interested with it and I won’t think twice” Ya eun said and walked away.

 

It’s almost midnight, Ya eun was walking home alone in the dark street under the bright moon.

She took out her ipod and plugged it to her ears, she played the music and walked on the street with her hand on her pocket.

Suddenly she was dragged to the dark alley near there. was covered and she was pinned on the wall.

She couldn’t see that person face because it was too dark. The person leaned closer to her and pulled down her hoodie, her eyes became wide as her hoodie fell to her back.

Ya eun shot at who-so-ever that was and stepped on his feet made him jumped in pain.

With that chance, Ya eun took that person hand, back facing the person and threw him on the floor.

“Ouch!!” that person coughed out. Ya eun lift up her leg to stab him, but stopped when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter