Chapter 23

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know that you are such a tease” Seungho said as both of them were walking home.

“Do I look like one?” Ya eun said, shoving her hand into her pockets.

“You know I like you” Seungho confessed all of sudden. Ya eun stopped her steps and lifted up her head to look at him.

“Seriously, grandpanda like me?” She raised her eyebrow, but then deep inside her heart, she was happy because she felt the same towards him.

“No. I am just kidding. How can I like someone like you? You are a pig which eats a lot and use hoddie to cover It’s bloated face” Seungho looked away, embarrassed from his sudden confession.

“What? Did you just call me pig?” Ya eun pulled out her hands from the pockets.

“Oh.. You admitted you are a pig since you replied me” Seungho stucked out his tongue.

“Don’’t you know you are too old to do that? Oh please you are a grandpanda.” Ya eun hissed.

“Ya!! Pig-die girl! Call me one more time grandpanda and I will--” Seungho stopped. His heart was pumping hard..

“What?” Ya eun said as she lean closer to him.

“Uknh.. hmm..” Seungho faked a cough and turned away.  “Ya!! Pig-die do you want some ice-cream?” Seungho asked her, avoiding her gaze and clamning his pounding heart.

“Are you going to buy it for me?” Ya eun asked.

“Yes..I buy it for you if you call me oppa~” Seungho said.

“What?! Call you oppa!! Oh.. Please.. That sounds cheesy. And just forget it. I don’t wanna ice-cream anyway” Ya eun said.

“Ya!! Can’t you be more romantic? Should you reply it that rude” Seungho said a bit pissed off..

“Yes” She stated. Seungho left out a sigh and walked to the ice-cream store.

“I want chocolate mint, o…ppa” Ya eun said, turned her body to the other direction, covering her blush from Seungho.

Seungho chuckled at her then walked to the ice-cream store.

 

“I wish I am an ordinary girl” Ya eun mumbled as Seungho entered the ice-cream store.

“You will never be” a voice snapped her.

“Who are you?” Ya eun asked, stayed in her guard position.

“I am here to get you back” the man said. Then a guy with a white shirt with his blonde hair covered almost half of his face appeared from behind the man.

“You” Ya eun was shocked at his appearance.

“Long time no see Miyu ah!! Im Ya eun” The blonde guy said.

“How can you--” Ya eun said in shocked.

“Let’s go” The man who st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter