Chapter 5

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I have told you not to come and check on me at--” She said while opening the door, but then she stopped when that person turned to her.

“Who are you?” She asked as the person turned around to see her.

Seungho looked at her in awe, She is truly pretty, a goddess, with her round eyes, sharp nose, pinky lip and her perfect jawline yet,  she looked y with her wet hair. Seungho looked at her with his mouth hung opened and jaw almost dropped to the ground.

Ya eun tapped her feet, looking at him annoyed, waiting for his answer.

“Oh.. I am the one who saved your life yesterday” Seungho said, snapped out from his thought.

She raised her eyebrow and thought for a while. “Ah~” she said. “What are you doing here? And how can you know this place?” She asked.

“Don’t you need to say thanks after I safe your life?” Seungho asked her.

“I don’t ask you to safe me” Ya eun stated coldly. “And if you have nothing to do, please leave. I am not welcoming guest here” Ya eun pulled the door, to close it.

“Wait!” Seungho held the side of the door. Ya eun lifted up her head and looked at him irritated. Ya eun pulled the doorknob to close it again but Seungho blocked it by pulling the side of the door.

Ya eun lifted up her head and glared at him in annoyed and irritated. She pulled the door harder and the same with Seungho. They were pulling the door for a few minutes, until Ya eun kicked his knee and Seungho let go off the door.

“Ouch!!” Seungho yelped in pain, rubbing his knee.

Ya eun took the chance and slammed the door in front of Seungho’s face.

“Ya! Im Ya Eun!! Don’t you want your purse back?!” Seungho yelled at the close door, still rubbing his knee.

 

Ya eun who is on the other wall, “My purse?” she said, then ran to her room and searched for her purse, couldn’t find it, she ran back to the door.

“Damn! It’s the second time she kicked my legs” Seungho cursed. Then the door swung opened widely which is hit Seungho’s face.

“Ouch!!” He rubbed his nose. “Are you crazy?!” Seungho scolded.

“Give back my purse” Ya eun took out her hand, asking back her purse.

Seungho glared at her, rubbing his nose.

“I said give back my purse” Ya eun said in annoyed tone.

“Why should I? You are the one who don’t want this” Seungho said, glaring at her.

“Give back now or I’ll kick you again” Ya eun threaten him.

“I am sorry missy but I don’t want to” Seungho said and walked off.

Ya eun grabbed his wrist, Seungho stopped at his tracked and looked at her hand to her face.

Ya eun smirked then twisted his hand.

“Ouch!! Ouch!! It’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter