Chapter 2

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are late!” the manager scolded her as she entered the café shop.

“I am sorry” she bowed to her manager.

“Go and get change. We are opening the café soon” The manager sighed.

“Ne. Allgesumnida” She bowed one more time and walked to the changing room.

“Ya! Why were you late? It’s not like you” her co-worker said.

“I was blocked on my way here” She replied with a sighed.

“What?!” Her co-worker screamed out loud.

“Chill down! I am alright” She said.

“I will pick you up starting tomorrow” her co-worker said.

“You don’t need to!” She said.

“Ya eun. I won’t let you go around alone again” He stated.

“Sangyoon oppa, you are over-reacting” Ya eun said.

“No.. No.. No.. Listen to me. I won’t let you walk alone, it’s dangerous” Sangyoon grabbed her shoulder to face him.

“I will be fine oppa” She said, assuring him with a smile. “Go, get ready, we have to open the café now” Ya eun said, pushing him out.

 

“Ya eun! This is the order for table ten, please make it hurry ok?” Sangyoon gave her the paper.

“In 10 minutes” Ya eun replied.

“Ya eun! This one is for table 5” Sang yoon came to the kitchen again.

“Here is for table 10” Ya eun gave the orders to Sangyoon. “Oush!! Why there are a lot of customers today” Sangyoon mumbled.

“Ppali oppa, or the customers will run away” Ya eun pushed him out from the kitchen.

 

“Oh~ Finally I can take my breath.” Sangyoon said as the customers have all gone.

“Oppa, I am leaving now” Ya eun walked out from the changing room. She was ready for her next part-time job.

“Ya! Wait for me! I will send you there” Sangyoon said, standing on his feet.

“Just help me close the café” Ya eun said from the door.

“Aish!! That girl, never want me to help her” Sangyoon hissed and walked to the changing room as well.

 

“Yo! You are here. MIYU” A guy approached her. She nodded her head, her face was still covered by the hoodie.

“MIYU, you should just take off the hoodie, they want to see your face” The guy said.

“You know I can’t” Ya eun replied. He sighed.

“Boss asked me to tell you to take off your hoodie but since you can’t I won’t force you” He said. Ya eun smiled at him.

“Ready to rock the night our best DJ MIYU?” He asked. Ya eun nodded her head.

“Ladies and Gentleman, Here is the DJ that you wanted the most! MIYU!!” A guy said on the mic, all of the customers in the club turned their head to the stage, cheering, whistling, clapping, screaming and cheering.

Ya eun put the earphone on her ear, raised one of her hand, signing them to be ready, then she put down her hand and played the beat.

All of the customers started to dance due to the beat. She was the best Dj in that street. Everybody knew her as MIYU and none of them ever saw her face except the manager of the club.

“It was the best like always!” The guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter