Chapter 25

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here  is the one I said. An Open Apply to all my readers

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/173049

Please follow the rules before you apply it^^

An update for you~^^

=======================================================================

 

“Ting Tong Ting Tong!!”

“Who is it again?” Ya eun groaned in frustration, walking to the door.

“There is a package for Ms. Im Ya eun” the boy with a cap said. Ya eun took the package from him. “Sign here please” He said and Ya eun signed it, then she closed the door and looked at the package which on his hand.

“What’s that?” Gyu asked as he saw Ya eun came in with a package.

“Don’t know” She shruggled and walked to the living room.

She shook the package just to make sure it isn’t a bomb and then she palced it on the coffee desk.

“Who is the sender?” L asked her.

“No idea, It’s not written down here” Ya eun answered.

Seungho and Go just looked at them, at that time the rest of the members were coming to the living room as well.

Ya eun opened the packs which what inside it. They were pictures of her and the other members included MBLAQ with her. And there was a written on one of the picture. “Blonde hoodie”

“Noona” L.Joe looked at her with his eyes big opened.

“Joe” Ya eun looked at him with her heart beat increasing and fear in her eyes. “He is back” Ya eun whispered softly.

“Noona, how can he find you?” L.Joe asked her again. The other just looked at them with a big question mark on their head.

“What are you guys talking about?” Sunggyu asked Ya eun and L.Joe.

“Umm.. Oppa, I don’t think you guys should involved into this” Ya eun said.

“What do you mean with that?!” Gyu asked in confusion.

“Hyung, we will solve it by ourself” L.Joe said.

“Ya eun!!” Sunggyu raised his voice. “Am I still your oppa?” Sunggyu said in an angry tone, hurt because his lovely dongsaeng didn’t want to tell him anything.

“O--oppa” Ya eun shocked with Sunggyu sudden outburst.

“Explain now!” Sunggyu said.

“Hyung, I don’t think it’s the right time to tell you” L.Joe said.

“I don’t ing care. I need explaination now!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“I am sorry but can you guys go home?” Woohyun looked at MBLAQ.

GO and Chundoong nodded in understanding, while the other just eyed Ya eun who has lowered her head down.

“We will come back another time” GO stood up and walked to the door, following by the other members.

Seungho eyes were still on Ya eun who looked depressed like that night.

‘Is that blonde guy, they are talking about? Who is he? Why do Ya eun afraid of him? What is she facing now?’ Those questions kept flashing through his mind while he walked out from there.

 

“Mind to explain now?” Sunggyu looked at Ya eun.

Ya eun lifted up her head and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter