Chapter 3

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why I have to buy this late at night?” Seungho complained as he should buy the snacks for the maknae because of losing the game. It’s the first time he lost from the maknae, so the maknae asked him to buy some snack.

“It’s cold” Seungho put his hand into his jacket and walked faster to the dorm.

“Agasshi~ Let’s go! I will treat you something nice” a voice said, Seungho turned his head to look at the owner of that voice.

“Uhm..” He looked at the two drunken men. They were teasing a girl. One of the drunken ajhussi was holding the girl’s wrist and pulling her to follow them.

 

“Get Lost!” Ya eun said coldly.

“Damn girl!” the ajhussi slapped her head.

“I am not going to say for the third time. Get your dirty hand off of me” Ya eun glared at them.

“You are surely pretty. We will have fun tonight” The drunken ajhussi said.

Ya eun has lost her patient. She her lip and turned her head to the other side for a while and ready to punch the ajhussi but then an unfamiliar hand grabbed her hand.

She looked up at the person and he just stared back at her.

“Run!” Seungho shouted and pulled Ya eun with him.

“Ya!! Who are you?! Where are you going to take her? She’s mine!” the drunken ajhussi yelled but they ignored it and ran as far as they can.

 

“I think they are not chasing us anymore, we’re save” Seungho said, hand still grabbing on hers panting for air. They stopped at the alley around the street not far from there.

Ya eun just looked at him confused. She looked at Seungho from his back and looked at her hand, her wrist still on his hand.

Seungho peeped outside for a while and turned to her. “We are safe” He said and smiled to her.

“Can you let go of my hand?” Ya eun said coldly.

“Ooops. Sorry” Seungho said and let go of her hand. Ya eun held her wrist and looked at the red mark for a while, It’s hurt because Seungho held it too hard.

Without saying anything Ya eun walked away from that alley and leaving Seungho there.

“Ya!!” Seungho screamed but she just walked straight ignoring him. Seungho was about to run and chase her but he stopped when he saw something on the ground.

He picked it up then looked at Ya eun who has disappeared from that street. He shoved the things in his pocket and walked back to the apartment.

 

Arriving in the apartment, he was greeted by the noisy Mir, “Hyung, What take you so long? Where is my snack?” Mir asked him.

“It’s here” Seungho gave him the snack and walked to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter