Chapter 20

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS.. XD

I COULDN'T LOG IN FROM MY LAPPIE AT HOME!!

SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY CONNECTION :'(

I HATE THE CONNECTION IN MY COUNTRY.

IT'S !!!

BUT NEVER MIND SINCE I CAN UPDATE TONIGHT. LOL~

HERE!!! ANOTHER CHARACTERS APPEAR... ANY ANGELS HERE?

THOUGH I AM NOT ANGEL BUT I LOVE THEM...

 

======================================================================

 

“I am hungry, hyung” Sungjong whined as they arrived in front of Ya eun’s house.

“We just had our dinner” Woohyun said.

“But I am hungry again.” He pouted.

“Shhtt!!” Hoya stopped at his track. All of them stopped and looked at him confused.

“Someone is inside the house.” He said.

They were all in their position. “Seongyeol , Sungjong and  L go to the backyard and get in from there. We will get in from the front door” Sunggyu ordered. They nodded their head and walked to the back part.

“Let’s get in” Sunggyu said, three of them nodded their head. Woohyun pressed the code and opened the door. Sunggyu walked inside, followed by Hoya and Dongwoo with Woohyun at the back.

They scanned around the room, it was dark, Ya eun wasn’t home yet. They walked in silence.

“No one is here” Woohyun said. Then a knife flew between their head. Luckily they could avoid it quickly if not, they will be in another world now.

“Who’s that?” Sunggyu yelled out.

No replied from the other party, They stood there, kept on their guard.

“Show your face, coward” Woohyun hissed.

A wind blew beside them, knowing that someone is moving and ready to give him a punch, Sunggyu stepped backward and avoided the punch as fast as he can.

Dongwoo ran toward Hoya and held his hand. “Go to Ya eun’s room” Dongwoo whispered to him. Hoya nodded his head and ran to Ya eun’s room.

Then another punch came toward Dongwoo, Dongwoo got the punch because he was a little bit late dodging it.

“!” Dongwoo split the blood out from his mouth. “You are going to be dead soon” He glared into the darkness.

The other party just smirked and moved to the other side in the darkness.

Dongwoo turned around to find the person who has punched him. “Show yourself, coward” Dongwoo said.

In a flash of light there was a kick coming toward him and he caught the leg. He twisted it and threw him to the floor.

Dongwoo rush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter