Chapter 4

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! I am going to buy lunch. What do you want?” G.O asked.

They have been practicing for half day for their comeback and they were taking rest now.

“I want Chicken” Mir screamed out loud.

“I want meat” Cheundoong raised his hand.

“Curry” Seungho said.

“Anything, just not the oily food” Joon said.

“Aish!! You guys really” G.O hissed.

 

“Curry, chicken, Meat” G.O looked at the plastic bag. “Complete” He muttered and walked back to the practice room.

On the way, he walked back, he stopped and his eyes were fixed with the figure which he knew.

“Okh! That hoodie girl” He uttered *try to imagine his expression when he was shocked with his mouth opened.*

Ya eun was coming out from the back of the café. She threw the trash to the trash can which is in the alley of the street at the back of the café.

“So, she works around here” G.O mumbled, nodding his head. “We will meet often, Ms. Hoodie” G.O smirked and walked off.

 

“Sangyoon oppa. I’ll be leaving now” Ya eun announced from the front door.

“Oh~ Be careful when you go home and text me when you got home” Sangyoon walked out from the kitchen.

“Arassoyo” Ya eun said.

“Akh!! Ya eun ah.” Sangyoon called her before she stepped out from the café. Ya eun turned to look at him. “Do you have time tomorrow?” Sangyoon asked.

“Why?” Ya eun asked him.

“I need your help to choose present for my sister’s birthday.” Sangyoon said. Ya eun thought for a while, “Let’s go after we close the cafe” Ya eun said.

“Oh.. ok.. Wait! Don’t you need to DJ tomorrow?” Sangyoon asked.

“Day-off” She replied simply.

“Oh…Ok.. Thanks” Sangyoon said. Ya eun just smiled.

 

“Yo! MIYU! Ready to rock this place tonight?” Her manager asked. Ya eun nodded her head.

The club just like usual, full of a bunch of people who dance crazily on the dance floor, some of them sat on the sofa and sipped their drink, scanning around the room, looking for a hot chic.

“Miyu! For you” a guy came to the Dj’s desk and put a bunch of flowers on her desk. “Thanks” She mouthed and kept playing songs to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter