Chapter 36

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yaeun ah!!” Yeongeun called her as she entered the room.

“Unnie” She looked up with a frustrated face. She has been like this for the past few days, she just couldn’t accept that the person she believe the most betray her.

Yeongeun walked toward her and hugged her. She cried out her heart into her hug, Yeongeun only patted her head and letting her cried out all.

After a good time of crying, she looked up at her unnie, Yeongeun wiped the tears from her face and cupped her face.

Sunggyu, L.Joe and Sangyoon were sitting there, looking at the both of them. “I am sorry” Yeongeun apologized to her.

“What are you apologizing for?” Ya eun asked.

“Sorry for not keeping my promise” She said. “Ya eun ah.. All of this is-” Ya eun cut her off.

“It’s not your fault unnie. You are You.. You are not the same with him” Ya eun said, Yeongeun lowered her head.

“Ya eun ah!!” Sangyoon called her, Yeongeun and Yaeun looked up to him. “Actually I have 25% stocks in your company” He said.

“I put Gyu’s 20%” Yeongeun added.

“What?! Why I didn’t know?” Sunggyu asked.

“I only borrow your name” Yeongeun snapped, Sunggyu went quiet. “We can get back the company” Yeongeun smiled to her.

“But still it’s not enough” She said. “We should have at least 60%” She said.

“I have 10% and you have 10%. It’s more than 60” Yeongeun said.

“Unnie..” Yaeun looked at her with her teary eyes.

“Since when you become a cry-baby?” Yeongeun asked her. She wiped her tears and looked straight to her eyes.

“Look. I’m going to move all my stocks and Gyu’s to Sangyoon and with the marriage of you, You will have 65 then get that back with that” Yeongeun said. She nodded her head.

“But..” Sangyoon uttered, all of them turned their head to look at him.

 

 

“Hyung, noona’s company” Chundoong said as he read the newspaper. Seungho took the newspaper from him and read it by himself.

Without saying anything he took out his phone and dialed her number.

“Yaeun ah!” Seungho called out her name as she picked up the phone. “How… are you?” He asked her not sure.

“I am fine” She replied from the other line. “You?” She asked back. Listening to his/her voices make both of them feeling relief.

“Are you at home now?” Seungho asked.

“Yes. I am home” She replied.

“Can.. I pay a visit?” He asked not sure whether it’s alright or no since she is getting married soon.

She is silent for a moment, “Just come” she said.

 

“Omma.. appa I’m here” She stood infront of her parents’ graves. She pour the wine and knelt infront of them.

“It’s been a long time” She uttered. “I’m sorry for not visiting you these days”

“Omonim, Ajhusi, Annyeonghaseyo.. Seungho i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter