Chapter 15

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She pressed the button and the light went on. There she saw, two men were standing at the corner of the kitchen.

“Little girl!! Sign this and we will leave you peacefully” One of the man said.

“In your dream!!” Ya eun said, holding the bat in front of her.

“Get her!!” The man said.

“!!” Ya eun cursed under her hoodie. The man walked toward her. Ya eun stayed in guard with her bat on her hand.

“Don’t get near or your bone will break” Ya eun threaten.

“Let’s see” the man said and moved toward her in a speed.

He grabbed her bat and pulled it from her. He threw the bat to the floor. Ya eun looked at the bat and then turned her gaze back to the man in front of her.

“Don’t play too hard with little girl” The other man stood beside said.

“I will” The man who stood in front of her, smirking.

Ya eun threw her hoodie down and looked at the man.

“Wow! You are pretty!!” The man said. “We can have fun first if you want” He smiled ertly at her.

“Over my death body!” Ya eun hissed.

The man lifted up his leg to give her a kick, Ya eun blocked the kick using her hand.

“You are quite good” The man praised her, they are still in that position.

Ya eun lowered her hand a bit, grabbing his leg and pulled him toward her. She was about to give him a kick but then she pulled off from the man as he slid a knife on his hand and swung the knife toward her.

“Your pretty face will be ruined soon” The man smirking.

Ya eun touched her face, blood was rolling down from her cheek. Ya eun wiped the blood and glared at him.

“You only need to sign this missy, and we promise not to disturb you anymore” the other man said.

“I told you OVER MY DEATH BODY!!” Ya eun ran toward the guy and twisted his hand, the knife felt from his hand and he yelped in pain.

“I told you I can break your bone.” She twisted it harder made the man cried out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter