Chapter 21

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, what’s with this?” C.A.P took out a piece of paper.

*MEET ME AT 2 OR THIS PERSON WILL DIE*

L.Joe shown her the picture, her eyes went wide as she looked at the person in the picture.

“Ya eun ah!!!!” Sangyoon broke into her house, panting hard from running.

“Oppa--” Ya eun called him.

“Seungyoon.. she.. she..” Sangyoon tried to say between his pant.

“We gotta go now” Ya eun said, Infinite and Teen Top nodded their head and rushed out from the house.

“Dongwoo, C.A.P, Chunji, Sungjong and Ricky stay here” Sunggyu ordered. They nodded and stayed in the house.

“Oppa, Wait here. We will come back soon” Ya eun said. Sangyoon nodded his head, still panting for air.

 

“Ya eun ah, do you have any idea where the place is?” Sunggyu said. Ya eun shook her head while they were rushing out from the house.

“I know” L.Joe said.

“Bring us there Joe” Ya eun said. L.Joe nodded his head.

 

After 15 minutes of running, they finally arrived at the building. It was an old building which in the dark alley.

 

“Hyung, we are going inside” Changjo said and walked toward the building but then Sunggyu blocked them.

“We have to separate and you..” Sunggyu looked at Ya eun.

“I know what I have to do” Ya eun said.

“Good.” Sunggyu said.

“L.Joe, L and Hoya, three of you go with Ya eun” Sunggyu said.

“Ne.” three of them answered.

“Let’s go, we will break in from the back and save Seungyoon out from there” Sunggyu said, all of them nodded their head.

*BAMMMM!!* Ya eun kicked the door opened.

“Wow.. wow.. wow…” a man clapping his hands came outfrom the darkness. “Welcome here” the man said.

“Hand me the girl or I’ll break all your bones” Ya eun hissed.

“Well, Let see then” The guy smirked then a lot of guys came out from the darkness. “Go!” he ordered and the guys approached the four of them.

“Be careful” Ya eun mouthed the others and ran to the four guys infront of her.

“Let’s play a bit” Ya eun smirked. One of the guy moved forward and raised his hand to give her a punch but then it was avoided by Ya eun easily.

“I don’t know that you can see from that hoodie” The other guy said, he was standing behind Ya eun and hold onto her shoulder.

“I have a good vision and insting” Ya eun smirked then bent down, grabbing his hand and twisted it.

The other guy came to her ready to hit her but then, he pulled the guy which she was twisting and pushed him to the guy who was ready to hit her.

Both of them fell to the ground. The other guy ran towards her and hit her arm with a sticked.

“!!” Ya eun cursed as she felt pain from her left arm.

 

L.Joe in the other side, was facing 10 guys. He could avoid all of their punches, kicks and hit easily, being the fiercest gangster in the street wasn’t just a name for him.

“Weak” He mocked all of the men who has laying on the ground.

“!!” The man cursed and ready to fight with him again. L.Joe rolled his eyes and gave him a kick on his stomach.

“Done” He smriked to the man and walked away.

 

L and Hoya, each of them facing 5 guys, they beat the guys without mercily and let them laid on the ground lifeless.

“Know what? They are boring” L hissed.

 

Finished with their fighting, they turned to look at Ya eun. They saw her holding her left arm and still fighting with those 4 guys.

They ran to her side and pulled the guys away from them, L and Hoya was handling one of each and L.Joe handled two of them.

 

“Umm.. um…” a mumble was heard from the room.

“Hyung, there are two guards infront of that room” Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu.

“I know and I bet Seungyoon is there.” Sunggyu said and eyeing those two guards.

“I don’t think they are that strong” Neil whispered but loud enough to be heard by all of them.

“Changjo and Seongyeol, you go and attract their attention” Sunggyu said. Both of them nodded and looked at each other.

“Let’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter