Chapter 31

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa” Ya eun waved her hand as she spotted him from outside the gate. He ran to her dragging his luggage, as soon as he is infront of her, he left the luggage and hugged her tightly.

“Can’t breath…” She hit his back.

He pulled off the hug and smiled shyly. “It’s been a while” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Only three months” Ya eun narrowed her eyes. “Anyway, how was State?” She asked, dragging his luggage, both of them walking out from the airport.

“Frustated” He groaned walking together with her, She chuckled at how he said it out. “Seungyoon asked you to visit her next time” He told her. “And how’s everything here?” He asked.

“Done with preparation” She said, got into the car followed by Sangyoon.

“Have you told Seungho about our engagement?” Sangyoon asked her as both of them are in the car. She nodded her head and stared out through the window.

 

*That night*

*Ya eun ah* Seungho texted her.

*What?! Grandpanda?* Ya eun replied.

*Can you go out for a moment? I am infront of your house* He texted.

 

“Ya!! Grandpanda” Ya eun called him as she opened the door. “There’s something I wanna tell you” She said, not allowing Seungho to speak.

“Just listen to me.” She continued. Seungho just nodded his head.

“Seungho ya.. Really thanks for coming up in my life. I mean what I say. I like you but I have to keep this feeling” she smiled bitterly.

“Why?” Seungho asked her.

“I will get engage soon” She said with a fake smile.

“What?! You must be kidding me” He said.

“I am not. Listen.. I am sorry.. I really.. am.. sorry” She said, trying to hold her tears. “I shouldn’t appear in your life and..” Her voice started shaking.

Seungho didn’t say anything but pulled her into her arms. “I don’t want to hear anything about that. No!!” He exclaimed.

“Seungho ya..” She lifted up her face with teary eyes.

“No!! Don’t say anything!! Just stay by myside like this. Like now” Seungho’s eyes started to fill with water.

 

“Haven’t slept?” Sunggyu asked Ya eun as he walked toward her in the balcony.

“Oh.. Gyu oppa” Ya eun looked at him. Sunggyu sat beside her.

“Nervous about tomorrow interview?” Sunggyu asked her.

She shook her head, “No”

“So.. What’s bothering you?” He asked.

“Oppa, Can I live like a normal teenager?” She looked into him. Sunggyu stared at her for a while then turned his head.

Sunggyu couldn’t answer her because he was searching for the answer for himself. “I don’t know” He finally spoke out after a good minute of silent.

“I know I can’t” She sighed looking at the night sky.

“What’s your relation with Yeongeun?” Sunggyu asked randomly.

“She is my cousin from my mother side” She replied him.

“Can you tell me more about her?” Sunggyu said.

“What’s wrong oppa?” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter