Chapter 28

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHECK OUT MY ROLE-PLAY D.N ANGEL

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/173049/d-n-angel-open-role-play-kpop-you-angstromacnce-btob

======================================================================================

 

“Who is that girl? Is she your girlfriend?” one of the reporters blocked Seungho and MBLAQ’s way as they headed out from their dorm.

“I heard that she will come out in your new MV, is that true?” the other reporter asked him.

“Why you didn’t answer? Does that mean all of those rumors are true?” The reporter asked.

Pissed off with that, Seungho shoved the reporters which made the reporters looked at him in disbelief.

“Yang Seungho from MBLAQ has no manner”

It was all on the internet. Eventhough he has apologized through his twitter and media that doesn’t help him at all. The rumors are getting big and big.

“I am sorry for letting you in trouble” Ya eun called him as he was in the dorm.

“It’s not your fault. They are just annoying” Seungho said.

“Is there anything that I can do to clean this mess?” Ya eun asked in a guilty voice.

“No.. Just stay away from us for a moment. Rumors will die in a few days” Seungho assured her and smiled on the phone.

“I miss you” Seungho blurt out. Ya eun was silent on the other line.

“I am sorry” Ya eun replied and hung up the phone.

Seungho sigh on the other line, the same as Ya eun.

 

“Do you like him?” a voice asked her. She lifted up her head and looked at the person.

“Gyu oppa” She called him. He made his way to the couch and sat beside her.

“Do you like him?” He asked her again. She looked down on her lap and nodded her head slightly.

Sunggyu patted her head and pulled her closer to his chest.

“Oppa, can I have a normal life?” She asked him.

“Of course you can” Sunggyu looked at her.

“Oppa… is it possible?” She lifted up her head to see Gyu’s eyes. Gyu looked into her eyes and gave her assuring smile.

“I am certailny sure” He smiled to her.

“You are the best oppa” Ya eun hugged him tight.

“Noona, I guess you have to step out now” L.Joe came out from nowhere.

“Joe?” Ya eun broke the hug and looked at him. He sat beside her and looked at Sunggyu.

“It’s time for you to show the world who you are” Sunggyu said.

“Oppa” Ya eun looked at him.

 

“Mr. Cho.. I am here to discuss something with you” Ya eun said as she stood infront of him.

“Have a seat” He said.

“I…” Ya eun uttered.

 

“Jja!! We will start to filming the new MV started from next week so be ready and here is the script.” MBLAQ manager said.

“Hyung, who will be the DJ?” Mir asked.

“I don’t know” Their manager said.

“Impossible you don’t know” GO said.

“Just see later” Their manager said and walked out. “Ah~ Seungho ah.. I hope you don’t go out in these few days” He said. Seungho just nodded his head.

“I wonder who will be the Dj” Mir said.

“Where is Joonie hyung?” Mir asked.

“Don’t you know he has a schedule today?” Doongie asked.

“Ah~ I see” Mir said.

“Are you alright?” GO asked Seungho as he was just silent on the couch. He looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

 

“Unnie” Ya eun called her.

“Umm.. What’s wrong?” Her unnie replied her.

“I need your help” She sighed.

“Alright, Let’s meet up tomorrow” She said.

 

“Gyu oppa” Ya eun called him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter