Chapter 8

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho was laying on his bed, flipping Ya eun’s purse, ‘Will she find me for this purse?’  He thought.

“Seungho ya!!” G.O slammed the door opened. Seungho jumped up from his bed and threw the purse below his pillow.

“Ya! Knock the door before you come in” Seungho said.

“Aish!” G.O hissed. “It’s not the first time I came into your room” G.O made his way to Seungho’s bed.

“What are you doing here?” Seungho asked as G.O sat on his bed.

“About that hoodie girl” G.O started. Seungho raised his eyebrow and looked at G.O

“What’s wrong with her?” Seungho asked.

“I saw her few days ago” G.O said.

“Where?” Seungho asked, looked at G.O who was playing with Seungho’s gadget.

“The café near our company but whenever I go there, I never saw her in the café, it seems like she works in the kitchen.” G.O said, not looking at him. “Seungho ah! How to play this?”

“Give back my ipad” Seungho grabbed the ipad from him. “You are going to break it.”

“Stingy grandpa” G.O mumbled.

“What are you doing in my room actually?” Seungho asked, turning off the ipad.

“Ah~ we get a day off tomorrow” G.O said. Seungho nodded his head in understanding.

 

It was 11 PM, Seungho still laying on his bed with his eyes wide opened. He stared at the ceiling, then he stood up suddenly, grabbed his jacket and hat. He ran out from the dorm.

 

“Thanks for sending me home” Ya eun said, got down from the motorbike.

“And thanks for coming to her birthday” Sangyoon replied. Both of them laughed.

“Why do we have to be this formal?” Ya eun said.

“You start it first” Sangyoon said. Ya eun rolled her eyes.

 

“There she is” Seungho said, smiling from the corner of the road. He walked there but then stopped when he saw Ya eun with a guy, without her hoodie.

 

“Ya! Your hair is messy” Sangyoon brushed her front hair gently with his hand. Seungho stopped at his track, looking at them.

 

‘She has a boyfriend, huh?’ Seungho said in his thought.

 

“Oh~ It’s ok. Just let it mess, I look y in that way” Ya eun said it ily, made Sangyoon gulped. Ya eun burst into laugh as soon as she caught Sangyoon’s expression.

“Oppa, you are surely weak in this” She said between her laugh.

“Ya! Stop teasing me!” Sangyoon said, but then joined her laughed shyly.

“You should go now, Seungyoon is waiting for you” Ya eun said.

“Ok. I will be leaving now” Sangyoon got on his motorbike and drove off.

Ya eun looked at him, driving off from her, she opened the door and walked inside but she stopped her steps when someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter