Chapter 34

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dumbyu~ We are going for a business trip for 3 days 2 nights in Jeju” Yeongeun told him. He nodded his head.

“Wow!! Jeju dda!!” Sunggyu cheered out loud.

“Cih!! Kid!” Yeongeun tsk-ed.

“Ya!! Stop doing that! I am older than you” Sunggyu snorted.

“What?! You are older than me?” Yeongeun raised her eyebrow.

“Yes, I am older than you.” He said. “Although we were born in the same year but still I am older than you by 8 months” He said.

“No wonder you look like grandapa” Yeongeun smirked.

“Ya!!” Sunggyu yelled at her but then he was cut off by a man.

“Cloudy?” a man approached her with English.

“Hi, Dan.. How are you?” Yeongeun hugged him and gave a kissed on his cheek.

“Great as usual” Danny gave back the kiss on her cheek. “It’s been a long time you haven’t been here. Busy in Seoul?” He asked her.

Sunggyu stood there dumbfounded with the scene infront of him. ‘Yeongeun hugged someone, a guy and American??’

“Yeah! A lot of things to do there” She said with a sad tone. “I envy you here” She gave him a playful punch.

“Ouch!” He faked a hurt.

“Stop it Dan!” Yeongeun rolled her eyes. “Ok.. Where are we going today?” She asked him.

“A date?” Danny said like asking a question.

“Not bad” She replied him. “What are you waiting for, Let’s go!” Yeongeun said and two of them walked away.

Realising that Sunggyu was not behind her, she stopped her step and turned back.

“Dumbyu~ What are you daydreaming of?” Yeongeun snapped him. “We gotta go now” She snapped.

“Who is he?” Danny asked as three of them in the car.

“He is a trainer in our company” Yeongeun replied.

“I thought he is your boyfriend” Danny said, jokingly.

“He could be one” Yeongeun replied his joke.

“Oh.. I have to step back from now on.” Danny said with a fake sad tone which made Yeongeun laughed.

“Ok.. I am like a dumber here” Sunggyu mumbled but was heard by Yeongeun.

“Papo!!” Yeongeun mouthed but Sunggyu couldn’t hear it.

“Akh!!” Danny spoke out all of sudden. “I forget to tell you” He said.

“What’s that?” Yeongeun asked him.

“Both of you will stay in one room” He said, giggling.

“What?!” she screamed out loud. Sunggyu just stared at both of them blankly. “You must be kidding me” Yeongeun said.

“I’m sorry, Cloud, there’s no more room, only left one. You know it’s a vacation time” Danny aplologized to her. She sighed.

“What happened?” Sunggyu asked.

“We will stay in one room for three days” Yeongeun groaned. Danny just chuckled, looking at her in annoying state.

“What?!!” Sunggyu screamed which made Danny laughed hard.

“Why you guys have to be shock like this. It’s common for a boy and girl sleep in one room” Danny said.

“What did he say?” Sunggyu asked. Before Yeongeun translated into Korean, Danny repeated his words in a fluent Korean.

“You can speak Korean??” Sunggyu asked in shocked.

“Of course I can” He said, looking at the road. He was driving the three of them to the hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter