Chapter 27

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow~~~ How could you get--” Joon said with his mouth hung opened.

“Who are you actually?” GO asked Ya eun. Ya eun just shruggled her shoulders and walked in the Lotte world which was empty now. YES It’s empty. She booked the whole Lotte World only for her date.

“Let’s play!!” Mir punched his hand to the air and ran like a kid.

“How can you get this all?” Seungho asked Ya eun.

“It’s a date. And date supposed to be in a place like this, right?” Ya eun said looking at him with her head title a bit.

“But it’s too much” Seungho said.

“Just enjoy it” Ya eun smiled to him. “What should we ride first?” Ya eun asked turning to the rest who were looking at the nighty, empty Lotte world.

“I feel like we are in running man” Joon said. “It’s creepy” He rubbed his arm. Ya eun chuckled looking at the scared Joon.

“There might be something come out later” Ya eun scared him. He jumped and hid behind Chundoong. Ya eun let out a laugh.

“I want that!!” Mir pointed to the roller coaster with a wide smile.

“Sure with that?” Ya eun stopped laughing, Mir nodded his head furiously feeling exciting to the ride which he wanted to ride badly since long time ago.

“Let’s go!!” Ya eun said. Mir tugged his hand to her and ran to that place with her.

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~” a familiar voice called her, she turned around to find 13 boys were walking towards her with a furrow and angry face.

“Ooppss” Ya eun said and turned away. She loosened Mir’s tugged and walked slowly from there then she started to run.

“Ya!!” Woohyun yelled pointing to her.

“Don’t run!!” Chunji pointed to her. Ya eun didn’t say anything just running from there.

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to hide it from you guys” Ya eun said while running away.

 “Noona!!” Sungjong yelled at her, she turned around but didn’t stop her running, then she was about tripped.

“Noona!” L.Joe ran to her place with Sunggyu together. But then she was faster than those two, she flipped her self and stood on her feet.

“Almost” she let out a relief sighed.

Sunggyu and L. Joe stopped from running and walked toward her. Sunggyu flicked her head and looked at her angrily.

“Oppa” she rubbed her forehead with a frown on her face.

“It’s dangerous noona” L.Joe scolded her.

“I am sorry” Ya eun apologized.

“So.. You are here without telling us and date with those guys?” Dongwoo walked toward her.

“No.. It’s just you guys know it will be the last time” She whispered, smiling bitterly.

“We know” L.Joe said in understanding.

It might be the last time for her to spend her time with MBLAQ and HIM. Yes. It will be the last time she will be with them, after this there will be no MBLAQ, Grandpanda and Pig-die girl in her life.

“However you still need a guard beside you. It’s dangerous out here alone” Sunggyu said. Ya eun nodded her head.

“Thanks” She smiled toward her beloved gangsters, family or even brothers who always caring, and take good care of her.

“Let’s play until we collapse today!!” Ya eun cheered made the other cheer as well.

“Yeah!! It’s been a long time” Mir punched his fist on the air.

“Joe.. Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter