Chapter 24

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joe!” Ya eun called him as he sat beside her in the balcony. Joe replied with a hummed.

“Can I really start over again?” Ya eun asked him.

L.Joe turned to look at her and stared at her for a moment then turned back. “Of course you can” L.Joe said, but deep in his heart he was doubt with it. Do they really can life normally like the others with they dark past? That question has been tailed him since long time ago.

“But.. Things are getting complicated” Ya eun sighed looking at the night sky. It was cloudy, no stars are above her. It’s just a pain dark sky which was covered by cloud.

“Noona.. I will help you so don’t worry about it” L.Joe assured her. She looked at him, giving him a smile and nodded her head. “Thanks” She mouthed.

 

“YA!!! NAM WOOHYUN!!” Ya eun yelled at the sleeping woohyun.

“Mwo??” He scratched his head, eyes were still closed.

“It’s your turn to make lunch. Wake up!!” Ya eun yelled in his ears.

“Noona.. I just made it yesterday” He said, rolled into Sunggyu’s side.

“Wake up!!” Ya eun pulled him from the bed.

“Let me handle this” Sungjong came in.

“Hyung~~~” Sungjong blew an air to his ear, sending shiver to him and woke him up instantly.

“Please, stop doing it” Woohyun hissed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Hyung~~ Ironaseyo~~” Sungjong said with an aegyo, made Woohyun wanna throw up.

“Arasso.. Stop doing it and I will get up.” Woohyun said and made his way to the washroom.

“Good job sungjonggie!” Ya eun patted the youngest’s head.

“Noona!! The kitchen is on fire” Ricky yelled from the kitchen.

“MWO???” Ya eun screamed out loud, made Dongwoo and Sunggyu opened their eyes.

She ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove, “Almost” she let out a relief sighed.

*Ting tong!! Ting tong!!*

“Who is it at this early?” Ya eun groaned in annoying.

“Ricky ya!! Help me to open the door” Ya eun yelled from the kitchen. Ricky stopped from playing his game with Neil then walked to the front door.

“Who is this?” Ricky asked, made the person infront of the door stunned and shocked with unfamiliar voice.

“I am looking for Ya eun, is she home?” The person asked.

*Click*

Ricky opened the door for the person, but he was shocked when he looked at the person.

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ricky screamed out loud made all of them rushed to the door.

“What?! What?!!” All of them asked.

“M.. M.. MBLAQ!!” Ricky pointed to MBLAQ who were standing infront of the door.

“Aish!!” Infinite members hissed and walked back to the room.

“Umm..” Seungho uttered snapped Ricky and the other members.

“Let them in Ricky” L.Joe who was sitting in the living room since just now said.

“Ah.. Ah.. Ne… Welcome” Ricky welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter