Chapter 7

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANYONE MISS ME XD!!!!!

I WENT TO BEAUTIFUL SHOW THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T UPDATE AND

IT'S KINDA DISAPPOINTED!!!

LOL~

I AM HERE UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS XD!!!

=========================================================================================

 

“Oppa, last time you talk about that idol, what is the name again?” Ya eun asked Sangyoon while they were about to close the café.

 

“Which one?” Sangyoon asked, mopping the floor.

“That one, when we were in that restaurant” Ya eun said.

“Ah~ That one.” Sanygyoon said, remembering it. “It’s MBLAQ. Why?” Sangyoon asked her.

“Do you know about the member?” Ya eun asked, ignoring his question.

“Hmm.. I don’t really know but..” Sangyoon thought for a while.

“Do you know the guy with thick lip and dark circle around his eyes?” Ya eun asked him.

“Umm..” Sangyoon thought about her description.

“It seems like he is the leader” Sangyoon said, not sure whether he is correct or no.

“What is his name?” Ya eun asked him.

“Yang.. Yang…” He tried to remember his name. “Yang.. Seungho?” Sangyoon said not sure. “I think his name is Yang Seungho. You can just search it from the internet” Sangyoon looked at her.

“Yang Seungho” Ya eun repeated his name.

“Why? You are interested with him?” Sangyoon asked.

“Why should I?” Ya eun said, walked to the front door.

“Because you are asking about him and you said you didn’t interested in Korean music” Sangyoon said.

“I just want to know” Ya eun pulled closed the door, but then was stopped by someone.

“Is this café closing now?” a scholar student asked.

Ya eun lifted up her head a bit to take a look at the male and so did Sangyoon, he lifted up his head and looked at him.

“Yes. We are closing now” Sangyoon said.

“I am sorry but can you give me one latte. My little brother wants it badly” He said, a little bit begging them.

“But we are--” Sangyoon was cut off by Ya eun.

“Wait a moment here” She said and walked to the kitchen.

After 5 minutes, she came back with the latte, “Here is your latte” Ya eun said, still with her hoodie covering her face.

“Thanks” the student said and gave her the money.

“Keep it” Ya eun shoved his hand. “It’s for you” Ya eun smiled at him. He smiled back to Ya eun, “Thanks noona, thanks hyung” He bowed to both of them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter