Chapter 33

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungho ya.. are you ok?” GO asked him with concern.

“I am ok” He said casually.

“You don’t look like you are hyung” Chundoong sat beside him.

“What make you said so?” Seungho asked them back with an innoncent face.

“Hyung.. We are here for you” Even the maknae could feel how the leader’s feeling.

“Ya!! Chulyeong ah!! Why are you acting like this?” Seungho gave them a weird looked.

“Hyung, you are not good in acting” Joon said.

“I can be an actor if I want” He said proudly.

“See.. You are lying” Joon’s words shot him.

“I am fine” He sighed. “Thanks” He said with a weak smile.

“Ok. You guys performance will be in 10 minutes” The cru said. They all nodded their head.

“Let’s go!! It’s our comeback stage” Seungho stood up and clapped his hands. All of them nodded their head and they did a cheering before got to the stage.

 

“Unnie” Ya eun ran to her room and hugged her.

“Let me go!” Yeongeun hissed. Ya eun let her go, rubbing her neck. “Are you feeling well now?” She asked. Yeongeun nodded her head.

“I just know a monster like you can lay here too” L.Joe came and . Yeongeun sent him a death glare which made him shut his mouth instanlly.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Sangyoon bowed to Yeongeun.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Yeongeun gave back the bow but she was on her bed.

“Where is Gyu oppa?” Ya eun scanned around the room.

“No idea” Yeongeun replied her. “Can you guys leave me and Ya eun alone. I have something to tell her” Yeongeun looked at L.Joe and Sangyoon.

L.Joe nodded his head and dragged Sangyoon out from the room.

“Ya eun” Yeongeun called her with a serious face. “Are you serious with your engagement?” Yeongeun asked her. Ya eun looked at her for a moment and lowered her head.

“I know what you have been doing for these years. I stalked you” Yeongeun said. Ya eun lifted up her head and looked at her disbelieveable.

“How could you-” Ya eun asked in disbelief.

“I do that to protect you” She said. “I know you are close with MBLAQ member, especially Seungho” She continued. “And I can see how do you feel for him” She sighed.

Yeongeun took her hand and cupped it. “Ya eun.. Unnie wish for your happiness” Yeongeun said. Ya eun looked into her eyes.

“Unnie will help you” She said, squeezing her hand lightly.

“I can’t, unnie, we are living in a different world. We can’t be.. We will never make it out.” Ya eun said with a crack voice.

“You can. Believe me” Yeongeun looked into her eyes. “But there is one thing we have to do now and I need you to be ready with these” She said.

Ya eun looked at her confused. “And I need Sangyoon’s help” She said, smirking at her plan.

 

“I am back” Gyu entered the room. Both of them turned their head and looked at him. Yeongeun sent him a death glare while Ya eun gave him a weak smile.

“Dumbyu” Yeongeun uttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter