Unexpected Twist

Yutaka

 

Raitrious levitated to Summi’s gigantic shark eye and looked into it.
 
Raitrious(looking into Summi’s right eye): “Hello brother. How are you?”
 
Summi (looking at Raitrious): “Cramped.”
 
Raitrious (looking at the city): “Ah. How about you destroy Main City?” 
 
Summi (viewing the image of the ocean taking over the city): “That’s a great idea, Rai!”
 
Raitrious donned an evil smirk. 
 
Summi (raising massive, clawed hands): “Kyojin Mizu Kabe no Hakai!!!” (Giant Water Wall of Destruction) 
 
A giant wall of water, the size of the Empire State Building, rose from the ocean below and he threw his hands downward. 
 
The giant wall of water crashed down on the city. 
 
Citizens (running away from the flood): “HELP US! SOMEONE PLESE SAVE --! OH MY GOD!”
 
Kaiya (looking at the devastation): “This is horrible.”
 
Yutaka (thinking inside his head): Crandor, it’s time to use half of your power. 
 
Crandor nodded. 
 
Yutaka’s face grew the imprints of scales, his hands, also, grew imprints of scales. His finger nails became sharp daggers and his hair stood up; still retaining his spiky appearance. His teeth became sharp knives. His toes were just as pointy as his teeth and finger nails. 
 
Yutaka (throwing arms back): “RRRRRRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” 
 
A huge cloud of sand exploded from him. 
 
His eyes were pure green but his pupils were visible. (Normally, in Elemental Possession, the pupils are covered by the glow of the Element Sign’s respectful eye color.)
 
Yutaka (taking a step back): “I’m not going to let you destroy another city!”
 
Kaiya (thinking): His chi is more menacing then before. Is this the power of ‘Half Element Possession?’ 
 
Yutaka lifted his front foot and disappeared, only leaving a cloud of sand behind. 
 
Kaiya (covering eyes, mouth and nose): “Such speed.”
 
Kaiya was able to see someone skating in the ocean. 
 
Kaiya(looking at the person): “Yutaka. But his fire is not red and orange, it’s emerald green. What the hell?”
 
Then Yutaka got to Summi’s large and tall shin and flew to his face.
 
Yutaka (staring straight into Summi’s eyes and not being intimidated): “Who the hell do you think you are?”
 
Summi (not seeing Yutaka as a threat): “Raitrious, who is this human?”
 
Raitrious (looking at Summi): “His name is Hisujiya Yutaka and he is a Fire Manipulator.”
 
Summi (laughing): “You think you can take me on? Spare me the fight. I’ll just kill you now to make your death quick and painless.”
 
Summi raised his large hand and balled it into a fist. Jagged icicles formed onto his knuckles. 
 
Summi (punching Yutaka): “After I kill you, I’ll destroy the Forest Village!”
 
He threw his monstrous fist but BOOM! Yutaka stopped it with his right hand. 
 
Raitrious (shocked expression on his face and thinking): That’s not possible. There’s no way a mere human can stop Summi’s icicled fist.”
 
Raitrious saw that Yutaka’s eyes weren’t grey but Emerald Green.  
 
Raitrious (pointing to Yutaka’s eyes): “Summi, Yutaka’s eyes aren’t grey, that’s his normal eye color, they’re Emerald Green.”
 
Summi (looking into Yutaka’s eyes): “Semi-Elemental Possession. A rare feat that can only be achieved through a very loyal Elemental Sign.” 
 
Yutaka’s face went from emotionless to worried. 
 
Summi (making another icy fist): “What’s wrong, can’t you talk?”
 
Yutaka made a fist and fire erupted from his wrists and took in a deep breath. 
 
Yutaka (thinking): Jihatsu-teki Ikki no Hi! (Spontaneous Breath of Fire)
 
He spat emerald green fire from his mouth and it slammed into Summi’s face. 
 
Yutaka, out of breath, existed Elemental Possession state and started to sweat. 
 
When  the smoke cleared, Summi saw an opening that not even Yutaka could see.
 
Summi opened his mouth as wide as he can and an orb started to form in the center of it. 
 
Raitrious (smirking evilly): “Finally, Yutaka! You will now burn in hell!”
 
Fear paralyzed Yutaka. 
 
Summi unleashed his ocean blue and snow white orb and it shot straight through Yutaka’s chest and heart. The blast disappeared and a giant hole was left in it’s path. 
 
Summi (looking through the hole): “Yutaka, was it, thought he was a hotshot. But I proved him wrong. 
 
Kaiya watched in disbelief as Yutaka’s body slowly fell into water below. 
 
Kaiya (falling to her knees): “YUTAKA!!!!!!”
 
Summi and Raitrious disappeared in a bolt of lightning.