Five down, Let's go!~

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Dibi Dibi Dis My Name is Minho- SHINee

"Come ON, Key! Just do it! I KNOW you like her! Onew told me!" _________ persuaded

As soon as ________ found out about Key's crush towards _________ she pleaded him to do her idea with her. But Key held his pride too high to accept. So, ________ simply followed him around the hallways while Key held his books close to his chest.

"Yes, I like her. But she'll never like me back after what I did to her fabulous dress!" Key cried "Besides what if the word goes out that I like her? She would deny my request to be her valentine and then the word would go out that I actually have feelings. I would get teased and laughed at for the entire senior year~!" he crossed his arms "I don't want that"

"Key, I know my friend. She likes you, too" 

"Yeah, her 'I hate you, Kibum, I hate you' really expresses her feelings towards me" Key said sarcastically. 

"Key, please! Give it a try!" 

"No!"

"Key!"

"No!"

"Kim Kibum!"

"FINE, FINE! I'll do the stupid idea!" 

"Yay!" _________ jumped up and down. "My house at 10 sharp!" 

Key rolled his eyes. "Aish, annoying maknae"

_________ hit him in the back of his head, hard.

"AISH!~"

--

Minho was completely focused on his game. His team was winning. _________ walked into the basketball court. She walked as close as she could to Minho.

"Hey..hey Minho?" ________ yelled, waving her arm around.

"Park! What are you doing here? It's basketball practice time! And as far as I know, you can't even hold a ball right" the basketball coach said. 

'Typical Coach Simmons. Emberass me in front of everyone. Shake it off, ________. It's Minho you're looking for. Focus'

"Coach Simmons. I need to talk to Minho" _______ pouted.

"No! He's doing perfectly right now and I don't want him to be bothered" the coach said.

"MINHO!" _______ yelled and the coach hit his forehead. "Hey Minho?" she yelled again

Minho looked her way and ignored his friend throwing the ball towards him which caused Minho to get hit by the ball on his head. 

"Look at what you did, Park!" Coach Simmons said.

________ ran to Minho.

"Minho! Minho! I need to talk to you"

Minho held his head. "Um.. yeah you got me. Shoot"

"Well, can you go to my house tomorrow?"

"You are..?"

"Minho get back in the game and Park I want you out of my court NOW!" Coach Simmons yelled

________ facepalmed. "________________'s best friend."

"_________, you say?" Minho's eyes widened.

"See? Now, you're interested!" ________ smirked. "Listen, this is the plan" 

--

________ walked into the detention room and spotted Jonghyun sitting in the back.

'Is he here daily or something?'

"Mrs. Lee?" _________ said

She looked up. "Yeah?"

"Jonghyun's parents told me to give this to you. They ask if he can come out an hour early. His dog broke his leg and he's getting into an operation. They would like Jonghyun to be there" __________ said handing Mrs. Lee a note.

"What?! What happened to Billy?" Jonghyun stood up

"You are dismissed, Jonghyun. Good luck with your dog" Mrs. Lee said and continued to check some tests.

_________ smiled and pulled Jonghyun out.

"Oh my God! How-- Why-- When--"

"Jonghyun, calm down. I just wanted to talk to you" _________ said and rolled her eyes

"Oh..well...good lie. But how did you make it look like my parents wrote it?" Jonghyun asked and let out a sigh of relief.

"I know how to do stuff. A lot of stuff. Now, the important thing is that I know you like _________, am I or aren't I right?" 

"What? No! Of course not! I despise her, I can't stand her! She is annoying and a total--"

"Oh! Hey ________! We were just talking about you!" _________ waved 

"Where?" Jonghyun turned around with a small blush to see no one at all behind me. He slapped himself mentally before slowly looking back at ________

________ had a triumphant smile. "You were saying?"

"How did you know?" Jonghyun asked

"Not only do I do a lot of stuff, but I also know a lots tuff" she shrugged. "It's kind of obvious and Jessica and I have a bet against Sunny and Amber that you two will end up together by the end of the year"

Jonghyun's jaw dropped.

"Look, I have this amazing idea. But you have to come to my house at 10 tomorrow"

"So early?"

"Yes"

He groaned. "What's the idea? I'll give it a try"

_________ smiled widely. "Ok, so...."

 

'Five boys down. Let's make some five girls smile now'

Author's Note

Thanks for reading and commenting ^^

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS