Cheers!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Blue- Big Bang

_________ walked in the locker area with a big frown. 

"MOVE!" she yelled grumpily at a couple making out in front of her locker.

The couple split apart, glared at her, and walked away. She hissed at them. 

Taemin was hiding behind a wall. He poked his head out to see _________'s reaction. 

_________ tried to open her locker several times. She tried her passcode a lot of times. She groaned and then walked away, feeling defeated.

Taemin hit his forehead. "Dammit" he muttered

"Yo! You seem upset" ________ said walking up to him

"Oh..um...I forgot my lunch today" Taemin said looking down at his two feet

"Oh, well here you can have some of my lunch money" ________ said "My parents made me work double last weekend" ________ rolled her eyes but laughed.

"I-It's ok" Taemin bowed at her. "Thanks. I'll see you around" Taemin said and ran away.

"I was just trying to help" __________ muttered but shrugged and walked to her class.

--

"Ok. Click a check on Taemin" __________ said closing _________'s locker. 

"How do you know all of your friends's locker codes?" Onew asked with wide eyes.

"It's just one of those things" _________ shrugged, though Onew still understood nothing at all. "Come on let's move to __________'s locker" she grabbed Onew's hand and skipped over to _________'s locker.

__________ started opening her friend's locker.

"Hey guys! Watcha doing to my locker, _________?" a voice said behind them.

Onew and _________ turned to look at her slowly. There stood ___________ with a bewildered look.

"Hiiiiii!" __________ said in a high pitched voice. 

_________ raised her eyebrow.

"We were just checking! But we're done" __________ said

"Aish" Onew muttered under his breathe

"Checking for what?" _________ asked, crossing her arms.

"As the senior class president, the principle ordered me to check every student's locker if there were any mice. Apparently some freshman lost her pet mouse" Onew rolled his eyes

"Ew" _________ said scrunching her nose

"I know, right? You were the last one, so yeah" Onew nodded.

"What's with you and mice lately, _______?" ________ giggled. "You're attracting them"

________ shrugged casually. "G-Guess so!"

"Oh, well thanks guys. Just looking for the stupid love letters" _________ said opening her locker. At least 30 love letters fell from her locker. She picked them up, put them in her bag, and waved at them as she ran away. "Late for Literature. See you there, Onew!"

"You're good" __________ looked at Onew, completely impressed.

"Thanks" Onew winked at her. "But what happened to you? You're usually a better liar"

"Yeah, but I hate lying to my friends! I mean, a fish's funeral? Jesus!" she shook her head, recalling the silly excuse.

"It'll be over soon" Onew reassured her. "Come on, let me walk you to class already" 

"Can't we skip?" __________ made a face. "It's History"

"We've talked about skipping before and that's a huge no" Onew shook his head, grabbed her by the waist and started walking towards the History classroom.

"Meany" _________ crossed her arms and pouted.

--

Minho, Yesung, Jonghyun, ___________, and _________ had finally arrived at school. They parked the car and started walking to the High School building. 

__________ noticed that Yesung and _________ hadn't spoken to each other so, she spoke up.

"Oh my! Minho! Jonghyun! Could you help me with this thing in the library?" ________ winked at them.

"Oh.....suuuure" Minho winked at her

"Thing? What thing?" Jonghyun asked, confused.

"You pabo" Minho said hitting him in the back of his head. "Let's help ________

The three ran to the library leaving Yesung and __________ looking down at the floor awkwardly.

'Mental Note: Kill ________ slowly and painfully'

There was a deep awkward silence.

"So.. Valentine's Day, eh?" Yesung said breaking the awkward silence.

_________ nodded.

"Any plans?"

"Well, I was planning on devouring thousands of boxes of chocolate while browsing the internet all afternoon long" 

Yesung laughed, putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Unfortunately for me, __________ invited all of us to some sort of restaurant her aunt owns." ________ shrugged

"Really?" Yesung's face lit up

"Yeah. Says she has a surprise for us" 

"Yeah...surprise" Yesung muttered

That small talk had almost killed the awkward between them. Almost.

"_________" Yesung said

_________ looked up at him.

"About that kiss..." Yesung started

"What kiss? I don't know what you're talking about" _________ said nervously

"The kiss that we-"

"Oh! It's the bell! Better run if I want to early for class" ___________ said quickly and ran away.

Yesung ran his fingers through his hair and continued to walk to his class.

"Hopefully, everything will change tonight" Yesung muttered and smiled to himself. "It will"

---

"Jonghyun for the LAST time! We weren't going to help _________ at all. It was just a trick to leave Yesung and _________ alone!" Minho said, completely irritated.

_________ walked behind them, giggling. 

"Ah!" Jonghyun said finally realizing their plan. "So...you guys invented an excuse to leave them alone?" 

"Yes" Minho said rolling his eyes

"Oh...well, then.." Jonghyun smirked. He cleared his throat and made his voice louder for both of them to hear. "I'm gonna go to the doctor before class. So, I guess I'll see you guys after school" Jonghyun ran off.

"So, I guess it's you and me now, pal" Minho said putting an arm around ___________'s shoulder. 

"Y-yeah" ___________ said and looked down trying to hide her red face.

" to have Geography so early in the morning, eh?" Minho asked

"Truly" ___________ giggled. 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Happy Day of Love and Friendship also know as Valentine's Day" Minho said and handed __________ some chocolates.

"T-thanks Minho" __________ said taking the chocolates awkwardly. She opened the box and gave one to him. "Cheers"

"Cheers" Minho chuckled.

They both ate the chocolate and smiled at each other sweetly.

Author's Note

You don't have to tell me. I know I . I should've updated earlier. But I've been extremely busy with projects and school events and all that other sorcery. But hopefully this week I'll be back on track! 

Shoutout to my lovely 19 followers!

amama13 ~ ke_xin ~ UNKNOWNpunker ~ SHINeeSuperLove ~ sackjt ~ Naujinan ~ Caribbeanpop17 ~ IngenueDemure ~ AkatsukiNightmare101 ~  AyeListen ~ JOHTAJA ~ Hyukkie27 ~ emilynmurphy ~ NanaFountain~ suju-elf ~ NiekjeFly ~ li-chan31 ~ Ryukey ~ ilovepicture

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! 

and for everyone who is too shy to subscribe...

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS