Accomplishing the Mental Note

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

The juniors were having Physical Education for last period. It was volleyball period, so __________ couldn't understand why they were in the soccer field instead of inside, playing volleyball. But she didn't complain, being the good student that she was. Besides she loved both sports. She just prefered volleyball.___________, hating sports, was stuck as defense. At one point of the game, she sat down. And when the ball was thrown at her, she just stood up, and walked away from it. The coach, already used to ________'s attitude, just shook his head. 

The goal keeper had the ball so _________ and the other people that were in front, walked back. _________ looked over at __________ remembering her mental note.

'Kill ________ slowly and painfully'

She walked closer to _________.

"Hey, ________?" __________ said

"Yeah?" ________ asked between pants

"Remember this morning when you left me and Yesung in an awkward situation?" _________ asked

________ slowly looked up at _________. _________ had the scariest aura __________ had ever seen in her life.

"__-________? You know that I love you, right?" ________ smiled innocently at her

"Run" ________ glared at her.

_________ started running across the field. _________ chased her while screaming.

"You get back here!"

'Aish! Thank the lord that she doesn't have a knife with her'

All of the students stopped and stared at the scene. It must've looked pretty ridiculous to them, but all _________ wanted was to get out of school alive.

"RUN, _______! RUN!" some students cheered while others cheered, "GET HER, _______!" not really caring what the story behind this whole ordeal was.

_______ started breathing heavily. She hadn't realized how tired she was until now....

....

.......

and how badly she needed air right now. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, _________!" _________ yelled

"STOP!" someone yelled

________ looked behind of her to see ________ still chasing her but she looked at the person who had yelled. Minho.

"STOP!" he yelled "Don't kill her yet! I haven't told her how much I love her!"

"What?" _________ stopped running.

"What?" _________ stopped running as well. She felt her legs tremble and before she could stop herself, she fainted.

Author's Note

___________, that was crazy~ Hehehehehehehe~ It's cool, you don't die, ___________. Or do you?