Hello, Hello~

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Hello- SHINee

 

"Hello..." Onew whispered to himself "That's all you need to say.. Hello is a great conversation starter" he paced back and forth _________'s house. 

He had been pacing back and forth her house for around half an hour now. He was completely nervous. He had leaned against the wall and held the flowers close to his chest, wondering how __________ would react when they were in her hands. He had sat on the stairs, pondering if she'd say yes, looking aside to everything Hara had told her. He looked up and saw his friends waving at him from __________'s house. They had all sat in ________'s living room and pointed the couches to the window so they could have a clear view of what was going to happen.

He looked at his hands. "Hello, hello.." 

He looked at the door and raised his hand. He was about to ring the doorbell but chickened out and lowered his hand back down. 

"Come on, Jinki. Be strong. You like this girl. There's nothing to be scared nor nervous about. It's _________. The girl you make jokes with all of the time, the girl you played videogames all afternoon long with, the girl you eat chicken with, the girl who rejected you. No! No! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts" Onew told himself.

He looked across the street again where his friends were. They all motioned him to knock on the door. Some making weird facial expressions (_________, __________, Minho, Key) others looking like they were sending him death threats (__________, ___________, Yesung, Jonghyun) and others just simply trying to motivate him softly (__________ and Taemin). Onew gave them a weird look and then turned to the door. He breathed in before ringing the doorbell. 

A few minutes later, Yuri opened the door.

"Hello" Onew said without looking up

"Oh my God.." Yuri said breathelessly.

"I know we fought. And I heard what you said last night but just give me a second chance and please go out with me" Onew held the flowers up to her face.

Yuri tapped his arm. "Um.. I'm flattered but I don't think you'd like to go out with me" she giggled

Onew slowly looked up, ashamed.

"Oh.. H-Hi Yuri. Is _________ home?" Onew asked, turning red, and rubbing the back of his neck.

"She's a little sick but you may come in" Yuri smiled at him 

Onew bowed at her and walked in. "Kamsanida" 

"You know where her room is, right?" Yuri asked

"Neh" Onew nodded.

He ran upstairs and Yuri waited until he was out of reach before squealing. '_________, you better say yes' she thought to herself

 

------

 

Onew knocked twice on __________'s door before entering. She was sleeping with a wet cloth on her forehead. She looked very peaceful. Onew smiled at her.

"Hey.. um.. ________?" Onew spoke softly "Can you hear me?"

She groaned.

"It's.. Onew"

"Onew.." she whispered

"Yeah, it's me" Onew whispered 

Her eyes fluttered opened. It took her a few seconds until she finally realized that it wasn't a dream, and that Onew really was in her room. Onew had his face very close to hers with a big dubu smile spread across his face.

"Hello" he whispered

__________'s sleepy eyes widened as the realization hit her.

"O-Onew what are you doing here?" she asked. Her voice was rough and it hurt to speak. 

Yuri tip toed up the stairs and stood in the doorway. She poked her head through the open door. 

"Y-You don't look so well" Onew frowned "And it looks like it hurts to speak. So, I'll make it short. Listen, I know you might hate me now. Kissing you like that was very wrong. I shouldn't have. But we're best buds, right? And I don't want things to be bad and awkward between us. ___________ please, please. Give me a second chance. Please, if you're better this Saturday.... Will you.. Ah~ Will you... uh..."

"Spit it out, Jinki" __________ whispered with a playful smile on her face

"Willyougooutwithmethissaturday?" Onew asked quickly

"Sorry, what did you say?" _________ asked in a whisper "I didn't quite catch it"

"Will you go out with me.. this Saturday to see the Cherry Blossoms?" Onew asked holding up the flowers nervously. 

"I.." ________ spoke slowly

"You..?" Onew said

"I.." she mouthed. She held and tried to speak again. She screamed, yelled, did anything possible to get her voice back.. but it was gone.

"________?" Onew said

She held and pointed at it while shaking her head.

Yuri walked in. "Oh, wow! I remember now!" 

"Excuse me?" Onew turned to Yuri

"See, when we were kids, we would always scream a lot at each other which would end up on us ending up with no voice. So, we created this sign language to understand what we were saying to each other. See, holding your throat while shaking your head means.. means...'" Yuri pondered on how she should lie "that she loves.. dates!" 

Onew looked at her, confused.

___________ shook her head vigorously while waving her arms around.

"What does that mean?" Onew asked

"That.. is.. a yes!" Yuri said

"Really?" Onew asked, getting excited.

"Yes, it's a yes! Gimme those flowers. She will love them. Come on, now. She needs rest. Her visiting hours are done." Yuri talked quickly as she hurried to get him out of the house before _________ did anything stupid like deny him. __________ had gone out of her room and was running down the stairs.

"But wait do--" 

"Yes you do! Now leave! Bye! Have a nice day" Yuri slammed the door in his face. She breathed in and smiled at her donsaeng. "See? I just hit you up on a date. Don't you just love me?"

___________ glared at her, flipped her off, and walked away to her room.

Yuri just laughed. "She'll thank me later"

Author's Note

Oh my God. You don't even know how hard it was for me and Onew, _________, to confess to you. (Yes, it was hard for me, too) (Let's just imagine I'm not Onew-biased for a moment and just imagine that I'm just a plain author) Nevertheless, I hope you liked that dubu friend :) and I hope all of my Onew-biased people liked it :3

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~