The Jim Family

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Jonghyun and _________ walked out of Japanese class holding hands. Jonghyun received a few pats in the back and _________ was squeezed into a crowd of squealing classmates screaming "Congratulations" __________ didn't really like most of the ones that were there, but she had no other choice but to squeal along. 

When they were finally left alone, Jonghyun started murmering sweet things into _________'s ear in which she giggled uncontrollably to. They stopped in front of Jonghyun's car in the parking lot.

"Oh, great! You can give me a ride home!" _________ said 

"Well, I was thinking that we could spend the afternoon at my place" Jonghyun said "Since I want you to meet my parents. They've been anxious to meet the girl that's making me fail all my classes"

"Wait...what?" ________ stared at him.

"Yeah! I've been crushing hard on you for a while. All I do is bother you or stare at you in class." Jonghyun shrugged

"Jonghyun! Oh man! They must hate me! And what if I'm not what they expect?!" _________ said running her fingers through her hair. She looked up at him. "And you! God, we gotta get your grades up! We're studying everday now!"

"_________-ah!" Jonghyun whined

'Every! Day!" _________ looked like she was about to jump on him and eat him.

"Fine. Then I can have all of you for an entire afternoon" Jonghyun smirked

_______ smacked his head. "Pabo.." she said trying to hide a smile.

"Ouch..But seriously..My place?" Jonghyun said rubbing the spot he was smacked in.

"Fine, fine. But I've got to call my parents. See if they're fine with it" ________ said taking out her cellphone.

'Please make them take it seriously.'

The phone rang a few times before ________'s mother picked up.

"Hello?" she answered

"Mother! Hi! How's your day been?" __________ asked

"It's been great! How's yours been?" her mother asked

"It's been alright! Listen..there's this thing I've got to tell you. I don't know how you're going to take it" __________ said

Her mother hesitated before saying, "Did you fail an exam?"

"No, mother I didn't-"

"If you failed an exam you be sure as hell that you are not coming in this house ever again young lady!" 

"Mom-"

"How could you fail an exam? How much was it worth? Can you ask your teacher if you can do extra credit? Oh, honey-"

"MOTHER! I did not fail an exam, quiz, or anything!" ____________ yelled

"You didn't?" her mother asked, confusion in her tone "Then why the hesitation?"

"It's just good news" ________ looked up at Jonghyun, who was looking away, and smiled. "Very good news"

"Fine! Fine! Spill the beans, then" her mother said in a more relaxing tone.

"Well, there's this boy that likes me. And I guess I liked him back. And on last period, he sang to me in front of the entire class...and afterwards...he asked me if I could be his girlfriend..and I wanted to say yes..and to not make a fool out of him, I said yes happily...you know...cause it was in front of the class and all...so...mom...I have a boyfriend.." __________ breathed in, her heart pounding as she clutched her phone.

There was a deep silence at the other end of the phone.

"Mom?"

"THANK YOU GOD, YOU'VE HEARD MY PRAYERS! LISTEN TO THIS! MY DAUGHTER HAS A BOYFRIEND! SUZY! SUZY! COME OVER HERE! __________ HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

'Oh no...'

"WHAT?! A BOYFRIEND?!" Suzy's puzzled voice was heard from across the room.

"A BOYFRIEND, SUZY!" her mother yelled

'Could she stop yelling into the phone?'

"NO WAY! BARO! BARO! BARO! ___________ HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Suzy yelled

"CALL YOUR FATHER! HE HAS TO HEAR THIS!" ___________'s mother yelled

"_________ has a boyfriend? What's his name? It's my duty as a big brother to beat him up and stuff" Baro said, apparently taking the phone from his mother.

"You're not beating my boyfriend up!" ________ said a little louder than she should've because Jonghyun looked at her in panic. _________ gave him a reasurring smile before turning her back at him and looking at the phone nervously.

".....But seriously, do that ________!" Suzy yelled into the phone

"What? Sorry, I wasn't listening" ___________ said

"Bring him over on Saturday!" Suzy said cheerfully.

"Yeah then I can treat him as my punching bag! Woop!~" Baro exclaimed

"NO! You're going to freak him out!" ___________ whisper/yelled into the phone.

"We won't! We promise! Just please...please...pretty please!" Suzy said

"The appereance of the please does not change anything!" ___________ said

Suzy then proceeded to do the longest please _________ had ever heard in her existence.

"FINE!" _________ spat, annoyed. "I'LL BRING HIM ON SATURDAY! CAN I GO TO HIS HOUSE NOW?!"

"YES! HAVE FUN! SUZY AND I ARE GOING TO GO SHOPPING TO MEET YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND!" _________'s mother yelled before Suzy and her squealing like two high school girls.

"Mom...Mom? Yeah she hung up" __________ said putting away her phone.

Jonghyun, who was chuckling, said, "What was that all about?"

"The Jim family..." ___________ facepalmed.

~Author's Note~

Erm...Yeah...Jim is ___________'s last name. Just fyi c: But don't worry, the spicy stuff is yet to come, my lovely people. ____________'s and Jonghyun's date. ____________'s and Onew's date (GAAAASP. WHAAAT? You'll see...) _____________'s and Minho's fluffy day. Who will _____________ chose? And who will _____________ harass ____________ with? Will _____________ go to the mysterious date? And will ___________ show up to ___________'s aunt's restaurant for the biggest surprise of her life? Well, I don't know! Read! 

...

Oh! Right! I'm supposed to update! Don't pressure me TT.TT