Sweet Revenge

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Love Dust- Big Bang :3

It was Wednesday. The six couples were sitting in the stairs. The weird stares wouldn't stop so they finally gave in and just decided to sit in the stairs from now on. They were happily enjoying each other's company while eating and making jokes. Everything was completely normal until Hara and her group of friends walked by. Hara completely ignored their existence. The group was going to completely ignore her as well until they noticed something: Hara still had Jinki, _________'s toy panda.

"Oh she is not escaping that easily" ___________ said

"It's okay, unnie. This is my fight" ___________ said, putting her lunch aside, and standing up.

"Do you need any help?" Onew asked

"I'm fine and I will be, Oppa. No need to worry about me" __________ gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his cheek and with that, she was off.

"Aw, the smell of sweet revenge" __________ pouted "I miss it"

"You haven't taken revenge on Heechul yet?" Jonghyun asked

"Well, no. I mean I want to. I'm just so tired of fighting with him that it's just useless and honestly, a waste of my time" ___________ said

"I can do it for you, Noona" Taemin raised his hand like a good, obedient student.

"No, Taeminnie I don't want you to get hurt" __________ pouted

"I promise, I won't" Taemin smiled. "Please" he looked at her with pleading eyes

"Beats me as long as you don't get hurt" __________ shrugged.

"Yay! Revenge!" __________ clapped her hands

"You just gotta find him now" Yesung shrugged

"Speaking of the devil" Key muttered as Heechul walked by.

"Oh hell yeah! Go Taeminnie!" _________ cheered him on

"Be safe" __________ said, biting her lip

Taemin stood up and kiss her head. "I will"

"D'awwwww" the girls squealed

-----

__________ followed Hara and her friends around the school. She was getting pretty tired of walking sneakily behind them. They entered the girl's bathroom. _________ took a deep breathe before walking in. Hara and her friends were applying more unnecessary make-up on their faces. It took all of _________'s strenght to poke Hara shyly.

"E-Excuse me..?" _________ started

Hara glanced at her from the mirror.

"Oh.. it's you" Hara said in a disgusted tone.

"Y-Yes. Can I please have my panda back?" _________ asked

Hara and her friends laughed.

'...What's so funny?'

"How about no?" Hara said and turned her attention back to her make-up.

"P-Please, Hara" _________ pouted

Hara sighed as she turned around and threw the toy panda to the floor. She stepped on it with her 4 inch high heels and laughed.

"Here, have it" Hara picked it up with two fingers and threw it at her.

__________ stared at her panda with a smile. 'Don't punch her.. Just walk away.. Don't punch her.. Just walk away..' __________ repeated herself. She was about to walk out of the bathroom when she stopped herself to hear what Hara was saying.

"Honestly, girls." Hara turned around to face her friends. "How could Onew Oppa chose her over me. I mean.. how stupid is he?! I am so glad he ended up with that pig and not me. I would never stand being with such an idiot, honestly. I--"

__________ cut her off by slapping her across the face. She ignored the fact that her hand had a very weird burning sensation.

Hara fell back and her two friends hurried to catch her.

"OHMAGOSH! Why would you do something like that?!" her friend asked.

"Nobody talks about my Oppa like that" __________ glared at the three girls and walked out.

"Unnie! Unnie! Are you okay?" __________ could hear Hara's friends shrieking.

She kissed Jinki's nose and smirked. 'I win'

----

Taemin had followed Heechul until he made a stop in the library. Heechul leaned his back on the wall and started texting on his phone. Taemin walked up to him. Heechul looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you supposed to be?" Heechul asked

Taemin punched him in the face.

Heechul covered his face and groaned in pain.

"What was that for?" he yelled

"That's for breaking my Noona's heart. Twice." Taemin said

Taemin started walking away with his face filled with pride. Heechul ran up to him, turned him around and punched him in the stomach. Taemin fell to the ground on his knees, clutching on to his stomach. Taemin started to slowly get up when Heechul kicked him in the face and Taemin fell completely to the ground. Taemin's nose was bleeding and he was coughing up blood.

"Who do you think you are?" Heechul scoffed and walked away.

Taemin started pushing himself back to where his friends were but didn't make it 2 inches from where he was. He felt weak and tired.

Just then, __________ came dancing around with Jinki. She was humming a song while spinning around. She caught sight of Taemin and smiled.

"Hey Taeminnie!" she said cheerfully and continued walking past him.

"__-_______. Help.. me.." Taemin whispered

_________ shrieked when she realized Taemin's state. She instantly ran back and sat besides him.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" _________ asked. She was in the verge of tears.

"H-Heechul. Help... me" Taemin said

"I'll call _________." she said

Taemin shook is head. "No. I promised her I wouldn't get hurt. She can't see me like this" 

__________ sighed. "Come on, let's take you to the nurse" 

__________ helped Taemin get up. Taemin placed his arm around her shoulder and __________ placed her arm around his waist.

"Come on now" _________ smiled at him "Gimme a smile"

Taemin smiled weakly at her.

"Good boy" __________ said

---

They both reached the nurse in no time. They had to be sneaky since they had to pass where their friends were to get to the nurse. The nurse almost had a heart attack when she noticed how injured Taemin was but quickly helped him anyways. 

Taemin was now resting on the bed with an icepack in his face. __________ was sitting in a stool next to the bed.

"So.. what exactly happened? Should I get the principal in this situation?" the nurse asked

"He just got into a small fight--" ________ started

"Small?!" the nurse shrieked "I saw another boy coming in with his nose bleeding. Was he in the fight as well?"

"Y-Yes b-but it was just a small boy fight. You know those boys always.. you know.." _________ said awkwardly.

Taemin squished her hand.

"So, I don't have to worry about it?" the nurse asked curiously

"Of course not" Taemin said

"Well, good. Whenever you're feeling alright you can go to your class, Taemin" the nurse said "and as for you" she turned to __________ "You should head to your class. You're late" 

"Bwoah! Late?!" _________ hugged Taemin lightly. "Get well soon, Taemin. I'll tell the others you were asked to go to the principal's office"

Taemin smiled "Kamsamnida, _________. Seriously, thanks for everything"

"You're very welcome" _________ bowed at him and ran away.

---

_________ was running to her classroom as fast as she could. She had Algebra now and if she was late, her teacher wouldn't let her in the class. She quickly made a stop by the locker room and took out her books as fast as possible. She slammed her locker and continued to run to her class. She bumped right into the last person she wanted to see, though. __________. See, __________ was a horrible liar and she didn't know how she was going to get out of this one.

"__________, have you seen Taemin around here somewhere? He never came back and I've been texting him like crazy! I even skipped class to look for him!~"__________ whined "What if he's hurt?"

________ twirled her hair and bit her nails (a nervous habit her friends had tried so hard for her to quit). 

"I-I don't know.. I mean.. Why should I-I k-know?!" _________ said

"I know, maknae. I'm just worried.." __________ sighed and looked down.

Just then, Taemin came walking slowly towards them. Luckily, he was behind __________ so only _________ could see him. _________ quickly gestured him to move with her hands with a panicked expression. __________ looked up quickly and _________ put her hands behind her back.

"...What are you doing?" __________ asked curiously

"N-Nothing" _________ said

__________ looked behind her and saw an injured Taemin.

"Taeminnie!" __________ shrieked and ran to him. "Who did this to you? What happened? I was-- Heechul!?"

Taemin nodded slowly.

__________ looked at __________ with clenched teeth.

"Please don't kill me" __________ covered her face.

"I'm not killing you. I have another target in my mind" __________ said glaring at the air

 

Author's Note

...Aww :L  GET YO POPCORN ERR'BODY~! THIS GON' BE GOOD!~

On a side note, don't you just hate it when you swear your k-pop jam is an actual jam.. But it's actually really ing depressing and the next time you hear it all you can do is cry instead of holler? That's what happened with Love Dust. OTL :c