Not Good Enough

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

"Okay, Taemin. I finally checked ________'s locker. She'll definitely get to open it now" _________ smiled at Taemin.

"O-Okay." Taemin said

"Maybe you should get to class now" __________ said "You might be late"

"I just want to see her reaction" Taemin shrugged "It's ok. I promise I'll be there on time"

"You better" _________ waved at him and walked away.

Taemin chuckled.

When ________ finally arrived to get her books, Taemin's heart started beating quickly. She was putting her code slowly. She was about to open it when Heechul interrupted her.

"________!" he yelled 

"Heechul! What do you want?" ________ asked miserably

"I made a mistake" Heechul took both of her hands. "I'm so sorry, ________." 

"No get away from here! Nobody wants you here" Taemin muttered to himself impatiently.

"Heechul-" _________ started

"I don't care about anyone else but you. Every hour of the day I can think of only you, _________. I want you. I need you. Please accept my feelings for you" Heechul said desperately

"She's going to say no. She has to say no" Teamin muttered to himself.

"Heechul-" __________ started once again.

"I brought you flowers" Heechul handed them to her.

"H-Heechul. You really shouldn't have-" _________ started

"I wanted to" Heechul said

'Is he gonna let me finish a sentence?'

"Is he gonna let her finish a sentence? I want to see him get turned down" Taemin muttered

"I want you back, __________. You belong with me. Forgive me" Heechul said

__________ looked at the flowers then back at him.

"No..No..." Taemin muttered

"Fine.." _________ said "I'll give you a second chance. But listen to me clearly because I won't say this twice: If you break my heart again, I've got multiple ways to up your life" she raised her eyebrow.

Heechul nodded. "Yes, love" he hugged her.

"This is not happening...This can't be happening" Taemin said with tears in his eyes. He ran away. On his way, he bumped into __________.

"Hey! Wh-what's wrong? What happened? You said you'd be early--" __________ asked

"Your plan was stupid. I'm not good enough. I'll never be good enough for her. Now I know" Taemin glared at her and ran away.

"Taemin!" _________ yelled after him.

'What the hell just happened?'