I Never Want to See You Again

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Princess of China- Coldplay

 

Onew and __________ had never had so much fun. They had gone into every single ride. They had eaten every single candy in the town fair, and ___________ invited both of them to eat chicken from a small fast food place that was in the town fair. 

"__________! Come on! I want to play ring toss!" Onew said

"Let's go, then" ___________ smiled

They made their way to the ring toss tent. ___________ was looking around until something caught her eye.

It was a panda plushie, hanging from the ring toss! Pandas were her favorite animal and her friends tended to call her Panda since she loved them so much.

"H-how much for the panda?!" __________ asked as she pointed at the panda

"You gotta win it, kid." the guy behind the counter said 

__________ pouted as she realized she would never win it. She had a terrible aim. She couldn't make it even if it meant her life.

Onew noticed this and looked at the ring toss. 

"I'll win it for you, __________" Onew said

"Oppa.. you would do that for me?!" ___________ asked, cheering up.

Onew nodded as he payed for the rings. The guy behind the counter gave him the rings.

"It's pretty simple. You got four rings, you toss two in these sticks and you win!" the guy shrugged

Onew threw the first ring. It fell in.

"Go Onew!" __________ cheered.

Onew positioned himself to throw in the second one. He was about to throw it when a high pitched voice made him throw the ring far away from the stick.

"ONEW OPPA!" Hara squealed "Go Onew Oppa!" 

__________ glared at her.

'Seriously? Like.. wasn't she gone already?! She is still here?!'

Onew turned around and smiled at her. He turned back to the ring tossing and breathed in. He tossed it and it didn't went it.

"It's okay, Onew! You can do this!" __________ said shyly.

Before Onew could say thanks, Hara interrupted.

"Oppa! What is wrong with you? That was like soooo easy! You could've done that!" Hara yelled at him.

"Hara! Please! He's trying to focus" ___________ said

"Aish! Fine" Hara rolled her eyes

Onew breathed in and threw in the ring in the stick.

__________ clapped her hands. "Thank you so much, Oppa!" 

"It was really nothing.." Onew scratched the back of his head. "Happy Valentine's Day, donsaeng"

The guy behind the counter passed the panda to __________ and she smiled.

___________ tackled Onew into a hug, which make Onew nearly trip but he just hugged her back and enjoyed the moment.

"Onew Oppa what are you doing? She's not your girlfriend.." Hara said

________ turned her gaze towards Hara, a glare evident in her eyes.

They pulled away. 

"We're not, but we're friends, right? Friends can hug" _________ said defensively

"Well, it looks wrong. Imagine what people will say about Onew Oppa if they see him with someone like you" Hara rolled her eyes.

'I need to get away from her. Now.'

"Well, we got to go to the ferris wheel! We'll meet you when we're back down, Hara!" Onew said as he took __________'s hand and ran away, leaving a confused Hara behind.

_________ herself was pretty confused as well, but then she realized. He wanted to leave her, too! The more they went out together, the more things in common they had! And more important, he didn't like her! 

Wait, why did she care? She didn't, she didn't.. Did she?

They were waiting in line. They were trying to catch their breathe. 

"Onew.." __________ said in between pants. "Do you--"

"Next!" somone called

"That's us" Onew smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

They walked in the cart. It started moving and __________ held Onew's hand tightly.

"Ouch.." Onew said

"S-Sorry..just...afraid of heights, that's all" __________ said

"But you've been on rollercoasters all day long" Onew raised his eyebrow

"But have you seen this thing? It could easily fall out of place! Scares the life out of me.." she shivered and hugged her new panda stuffed bear tightly.

Onew placed his arm around her shoulder.

"It's okay, I got ya" Onew whispered in her ear. She could practically hear him smile in her ear.

__________ blushed.

"The sunset is beautiful.." _________ whispered

Onew stared at _________.

"So are you, you know?" Onew muttered

"What?" __________ turned to look at him and Onew looked away.

"Nothing.." he said

________ looked at her panda. 

"I'll call him Pandew" _________ said

"Pandew? That's a weird name" Onew chuckled

"Yeah but.. it's a combination of your name and panda!" ___________ said

"It's still weird" Onew made a face

"Fine! I'll call him Jinki" _________ stuck her tounge out at him. "He's my Jinki and I'll love him forever" 

Onew chuckled.

"So, what was it that you were gonna tell me down there?" Onew asked

They had stopped right in the top.

"What?" _________ said. She thought about it for a second. "Oh, right! Why did you want to leave in such a hurry? I was just thinking about a plan to leave Hara behind" 

"Which we did" Onew said "But I wanted to leave because--" he was about to hold her hand but _________ interrupted him.

She pulled her hair. "I hate her so much! She annoys me so much! How can you stand her?"

"Actually--"

"If I hear her annoying high pitched voice one more time--"

"________!" Onew exclaimed

"Yes?" _________ said

"As much as I dislike Hara's company, that's not the reason why I came all the way up here" Onew said

"You dislike her company, too?" ______ beamed but then became curious as to what he meant. "Wait.. then.. why?"

"I... like you, _________" Onew said

"I like cats" the maknae smiled at him.

"No, _________, I really like you." Onew said

"Oh.. you like like me?" __________ asked 

She suddenly felt weird. Her hands were sweating and she couldn't tell if it was because of the way he tightly held her hand. Her heart was also beating pretty fast and she became worried she might have a heart attack right then and there. So she began doing what she knew best. Rambling. 

"Well, that would make us super friends, then. But then if you'd really like like me, that would make us super mega friends but if you really really like like me then--"

Onew shut her off by colliding his lips into hers. __________ widened her eyes. She didn't know what to do. One side of her wanted to close her eyes and enjoy every second of the kiss but the other side was freaking out. They slowly pulled away after a few seconds.

"....that... would... happen" _________ said awkwardly. She placed her fingers on her lips. She could still feel his lips on hers. 

"_________ I'm so--" Onew said when he realized what he just did.

He just gave her her first kiss.

"Don't.. I mean.."

Her phone started ringing. It was ________.

"Hello?" __________ answered.

"It's __________'s turn. Come on or you'll miss it! We already texted her telling her to go to the restaurant. Tell Onew to co-"

________ hung up on her. 

'Onew is unfortunately not going..'

"I.. I got to.." ___________ said

"Oh, i-is it Yesung's turn, then?" Onew asked, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I..I am going by myself" _______ said in a very quiet voice.

"_________, please" Onew pleaded.

________ got out of the cart just as the cart reached back down and ran away. It's not that she didn't like Onew. She really really liked liked him, too. But she couldn't bring herself to say it. She saw Onew chasing her. Nearly tripping a few times on his way. The sight made her want to stop running, turn around and apologize. Maybe even hug him. But she couldn't turn back now, not with these annoying tears forming under her eyes.

_________ was surprised that her clumsy self hadn't tripped yet. But she thought too soon.

She bumped right into Hara. The last person she wanted to see.

"Oh! It's you! Perfect timing" Hara smirked.

"Urgh! What was that for?!" ____________ asked

"Stay away from him" Hara said simply.

"From.. who?" __________ asked

"Stop acting stupid. Stay away from Onew. He's mine." Hara said

"He's my friend." __________ glared at her.

"I am so not buying that friend story" Hara rolled her eyes

"Listen--"

"You don't deserve that" Hara snatched the panda away from her hands.

"No! He's my Jinki!" _____________ said

"Listen to me very carefully. If you get close to Onew one more time, I promise I will destroy your life." Hara said

"You don't scare me" ____________ said

"I will also destroy your friends' lives" Hara smirked. "Your friends are all a bunch of freaks, specially _______ and ______ is just so popular, whatever rumor I spread it'll be so believable. And didn't _______ get cheated on?" she laughed. "Let's see... _______ got into detention the other day. A couple words here and there and they'll think she slept with a teacher. And little miss perfection? What's her name? _______? Get her kicked out of the cheerleading squad in a milisecond" 

________ just stood there, her fists clenched, glaring at her. "You mess with my friends, I-I'll--"

"Exactly! Look, sweetie, Onew is a senior. Your little brain can understand what that means, right?" Hara looked at her in pity.

________ bit her lip as tears started forming under her eyes. "No... Shut up"

"That means that next year you'll be history. He'll be gone and he'll forget all about you" Hara shook her head. "So, from the bottom of my heart--"

Do you even have one?

"Stay away from him"

________ glanced at Onew and then back at Hara. Then she let the tears she had been holding fall. 

"Fine. I don't ever want to see him again. Happy?" ___________ said.

"I'm doing what's best for you. He doesn't really care about you. He pities you." Hara said

"That's not true.. That's not.." ___________ said, shaking.

Hara tossed her hair back. "I would be on my way if I were you. Our little friend is almost making his overy here. And I think I know why you're running away form him" 

_________ glared at her once last time before finally running away from the fair. But most importantly, from Onew's life.

 

"Hara! Did __________ tell you where she was going?" Onew asked

Hara turned around and showed him the panda. 

"She.. said she was leaving home." Hara sniffed "She also said that... she didn't want to see you again.. She left this behind and.. it's almost as if she doesn't care about you anymore.. Oh, Onew. I'm so sorry" Hara said

Onew sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I really messed this one up.."

"Is there anything I could do?" Hara asked as she fluttered her eyelashes at him.

Onew walked past her. He wanted to get away from her. He wanted to get away from everyone. He wanted to take back what he did. He wanted to forget that day every happened.

Author's Note

ing Hara ;-; But I, of course, don't have anything against her. I love her and KARA. She's only mean in my story :3 Sorry to leave it like this but I really gotta go sleep now before my parents have a mental breakdown xD 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~