Boys,Boys, Boys (Part 1-Stupid Boys)

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Twinkle Twinkle's- Girl's Day

 

"KIM KIBUM I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS !" ________ continued to yell

"What's going on?!" _________ asked running up to her.

________ turned around to reveal a huge stain in her dress. Her friends tried to control their laughter. 

"Stop laughing! This pabo Key had to be stupid, clumsy, and idiotic and dropped his meal on me!" ________ pouted looking down at her dress

"Hey, you make me sound like Onew" Key chuckled. Onew was their clumsy classmate who had a reputation for ruining everything he touched. Everyone in the school knew Onew for being the student council's president and the volunteer group's president as well. Despite being a bit clueless, he was a total sweetheart.

On the other hand.. Key. He was a total pain in the . At least, for _______, that is. He was pretty popular with everyone, mostly the ladies. He was pretty outgoing and sociable and was always surrounded by many friends. But _______, oh, she couldn't stand the idea of him.

________ tried to punch Key but he dodged. She was ready to tackle him when __________ and _________ grabbed her arms and pulled her back. The rest of their girls just rolled their eyes. This was pretty much daily.

Ever since middle school, Key had been annoying ________ to wits end. Her friends often because they all thought he liked her. But what the girls didn't know was that all this time ________ really did like Key back. But never in a million years would she confess her feelings to a boy, specially one like Kibum. He would probably just laugh and about it until the end of her days.

Some days she wondered why she even liked him anymore.

"I worked hard on this all summer!" ________ exclaimed.

"Whoah..y-you did that?" Key asked amazed

________ glared at him with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to" Key smirked

"Do NOT call me 'sweetheart' Urgh!" ________ before storming off the cafeteria

"Perfect" _________ said sarcastically while facepalming 

---

"It doesn't look so bad on you!" ________ complained, looking at the jacket she had given ________.

"________, I love you but your sense in style is as good as my great- grandmother's hearing" ________ said

"Is it that bad?" _________ asked, pouting

"She's deaf" ________ said

"Urgh. I know her fashion is worse than yours but just live with it! We only got two periods left ANYWAYS!" ___________ said rolling her eyes

"My reputation will be ruined if I go out like this" ________ said

"Fine. Have my jacket" ___________ said taking off her jacket "Now shut it and let's go. I don't want to be late for Algebra again" 

--

__________ was happily writing down what was writen on the board while everyone else was just talking amongst themselves quietly. It was always like this. ________, the top of her class would always work hard from start to finish of the period. Besides her group of friends, she never really talked to others and never engaged in small talk.

'Aish this pabos. Wasting time...Wait.. This is unbelievably easy! Or I could be doing something wrong..' she thought to herself.

She felt someone kick her seat. She slowly turned to the source of it with a glare.

"Jonghyun, could you PLEASE stop?" _________ asked

Kim Jonghyun was the class clown, always finding a way to bother her. She admittedly liked the attention sometimes. And on rare occasions, they would both end up laughing at Jonghyun's horrible attempts at jokes. She wouldn't go as far as saying she liked him, though.

"Is it annoying you?" he smirked

"A little" __________ nodded

"Okay, then" he smiled

"Thank you" she smiled and looked back the front.

'That was easier than usual.'

She continued to write down what was on the board when she felt a foot in her shoulder. She turned around. "Jonghyun, I believe your foot is in my shoulder"

"That's right" he nodded

"Jonghyun...please take it off" she said clearly annoyed.

Yes, Jonghhyun and ________ sometimes bonded. But he always got on her nerves at the end of the day.

"I'm quite comfortable so I don't think so" he said

_________ pushed off his foot and continued to focus on her work until Jonghyun's foot came onto her shoulder once again this time yanking some of her hair. That's when _________ lost it.

"AISH! YOU ARE ANNOYING! COULD YOU STOP ANNOYING ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?! ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE THAT ACTUALLY HAS THE PATIENCE TO PUT UP WITH YOU -"

________ noticed that the room had turned quiet. Her classmates-and even her teacher- were quite amazed that she was not quite anymore. She gulped and quietly returned to her seat. She swore she could hear ________'s distinctive laughter on the back.

"________, you and Jonghyun seem to have a problem. Do you know what that means?" the teacher asked with her arms crossed

She knew perfectly well what that meant.

"No..I can't get detention. Not with HIM! Please Mrs. Lee. You have to understand that I'm-" _________ said

"Of course, if you have any more issues we can just go to the principal" the teacher said with a warning look.

_________ sighed in defeat "When?" she asked dreadfully

"Today after school until 5 pm" the teacher said filling in two notes. She handed them to Jonghyun and _________. "Now, if any of you disrupt my class again, you're going to be kicked out of the class for the rest of the period. Understood?"

"Yes, Mrs. Lee" Jonghyun and _________muttered

"And just for the record, I didn't want to waste my Thursday night with you" Jonghyun muttered at _________ in which she hissed in return.