Noona, You're So Pretty!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

As soon as ___________'s grandmother and Sunny picked her up, she knew it had been a mistake to call them. They had spent the 15 minutes it took to get to a gasoline station from the Crazy Lobster ranting over how they didn't like him and how they told her so. They had already gone out of the gasoline station and started ranting again.

"--Because I always told you that bastard wasn't good for you. He's a real ." ___________'s grandma yelled.

"Yes, grandma" ___________ rolled her eyes.

"I never liked that hoe" Sunny yelled above her grandma's voice

"Where did you learn that word?" ____________ asked 

"Grandma" Sunny shrugged.

"Holla" ___________'s grandma said as she raised her hand and Suny high-fived it.

They continued to rant while ___________ just looked sadly out the window.

"Why couldn't mom pick me up?" _____________ sighed.

"Because then your mom would go out of the car and start yelling in the middle of the restaurant like a fool" __________'s grandma yelled at her.

"Grandma! I am right here. Why do you have to scream?!" _____________ yelled back.

"I like screaming" __________'s grandma yelled at her.

"STOP THE CAR!" Sunny suddenly yelled.

__________'s grandma stepped on the brakes.

"Where's the emergency? Who died? Is it the zombies?" ____________'s grandma asked

"Grandma.. for the last time. There are no zombies." __________ rubbed her temples.

"I know what I'm talking about, _________." __________'s grandma rolled her eyes then turned her attention to Sunny. "What is it Sunny? Why the do you make me stop the car?"

"Unnie doesn't have to be so sad" Sunny said

"For the love of Jesus" __________'s grandma muttered then raised her voice to say, "Yes she does. Her ex-boyfriend --which I shall call from this moment an -- just cheated on her."

"But.. she has Taemin" Sunny said cutely. 

"The cute guy you talk about all the time?" ___________'s grandma asked

"Yes! He's really sweet and he wouldn't break Unnie's heart" Sunny smiled

"I don't feel like going anywhere.." ___________ muttered.

"HA! She thinks she has a choice" ___________'s grandma started laughing. She hit the stirring wheel as she laughed.

Sunny laughed as well. She started laughing so hard, tears streamed down her face.

They both ended their laughter with an "Ah... good one" at the same time.

__________ rolled her eyes, completely annoyed.

"I'm not going. It's 6:40! I'm already late, anyway.." _________ said

__________'s grandma and Sunny looked at each other.

 

------

___________'s grandma drove to the Art Gallery. Sunny got out of the car and dragged ____________ out. Sunny quickly got into the car and locked the doors.

"You are ing with me!" ___________ yelled "Open the damn doors!"

"Have a nice date, honey!" ____________'s grandma yelled as she drove away.

"Urgh! Well, then might as well just go then.." ___________ groaned. She walked into the Art Gallery. 

A nice-looking lady was sitting down in front of a desk in the lobby. Near her desk was the souvenir shop. 

"Excuse me? I--" ___________ started as she reached the desk.

"Oh, you must be ___________. Welcome" the lady smiled at her. "If you'd just give me a second, I'll be right back at ya, kay?" she stood up and walked in the souvenir shop.

____________ looked around. The high roof had a chandelier hanging from it. The bathrooms were at the other side of the room. The door to the small cafeteria was near the bathrooms. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten anything since the morning. All the stress of making a decision made her forget that food existed. She was just about to look for a snack in the cafeteria when they lady came back. 

"Sorry I took a while. But.. here, have this" the lady handed her a painting.

___________ took it and stared at it. It was one of her drawings!

But.. how could that be.. if the only people who actually knew about her drawings were her best friends... 

"We were thinking of hanging it in our gallery. It is truly a beautiful drawing, miss. Now, if you could please come with me, I can show you the way" 

__________ looked up from painting. She nodded. 

She finally came to a conclusion. ____________ had told Taemin. That girl knew that she didn't like people knowing about her drawings. She was definitely going to give her a piece of her mind later on.

"If I may ask.. how long have you been drawing?" the lady asked

"For as long as I can remember" __________ smiled

"Well, here is where you must go. Don't worry about your painting, I'll take care of it" the lady said and motioned at a door.

"Where will you hang it?" __________ asked as she handed the lady her painting.

"Juvenile section. We strongly believe that teenagers have a great art potential so we started this section where kids or teenagers can hang their paintings" the lady answered

"Amazing.." ___________ whispered. She opened the door and walked inside before closing the door behind her. The room was empty except for a bunch of cans of paint in the floor. The walls and the floor were covered in white sheets. It looked like rehab, honestly.

"Hello?" ___________ said

"Noona.." Taemin came out from God-knows-where. "You came.."

"Taemin, I--" 

__________ was about to finish her sentence when a big amount of paint was splattered across her body. She gasped and looked up. Taemin had an empty can of paint in his hands. He smiled shyly at her.

"Oh, it's on" __________ said and grabbed a can of paint herself. She opened it and threw it right at Taemin's face.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Taemin pouted

"What? You ruined my perfect outfit first!" __________ closed her eyes and crossed her arms.

Taemin threw a can of purple paint at her. She groaned. She quickly grabbed a can of yellow paint and was about to throw it at Taemin. But Taemin was quick enough to sneak up behind her and hug her from behind.

"Hey! Let me go!" ___________ struggled

"No! If I let you go, you'll cover me in yellow paint" Taemin said

"I won't. I promise" ____________ said

"..Fine" Taemin let go of her.

_________ grabbed a can of red paint and threw it at Taemin.

"Hey! You promised!" Taemin pouted once again.

"You said yellow paint. That was red paint!" __________ stuck her tounge out at him.

This continued for the next 20 minutes. They chased each other around while laughing. They were having so much fun, that they groaned when there was no more paint. They were both laughing and panting, trying to catch their breathes.

"That was really fun, Taemin" ___________ said

"I surrender" Taemin put his hands in the air and smiled

"Me, too" __________ did the same. They both walked to each other while laughing.

"Why were you late?" Taemin asked

__________ fell silent.

"You went to the date with Heechul, didn't you?" Taemin asked

___________ nodded.

"If you went with him then why'd you... Oh.." Taemin realized why she had come here in the first place. "He.. lied didn't he?"

___________ nodded, tears forming under her eyes.

Taemin grabbed her chin and forced her to look up.

"I would never hurt you" he whispered

Their faces were inches apart. They stared at each other lips for a while before Taemin's lip finally crushed into ___________'s. When they pulled away, Taemin whispered,

"Noona, you're so pretty"

 

Author's Note

...And I cried

xD yeah, um anyways.. The last part of my chapter got deleted. Can't tell if it was my clumsy self that deleted it while I was fixing something or if someone just decided to pull a prank on me. Sooo, if you're re-reading this and are thinking "...Da ?" that's what happened :)

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS