Disgust In the Hallways

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Nu Abo- F(x)

The six best friends walked down the hallways each with different looks of disgust on their faces. As Valentine's Day got nearer the couples in their school seemed to be getting cheesier and more unbareable than usual.

"Why do this people find pleasure on each other's faces in the middle of the hallways for everyone to see?! I mean, that is just NASTY and-- GET A ROOM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" _________ yelled.

"It isn't that bad" ________ frowned

"Said by the girl with a boyfriend" _______ rolled her eyes "I hate Valentine's Day" 

"Hate is a strong word, dear" __________ said calmly.

"Hate. Hate. Hate!" __________ yelled stomping her feet on the ground noisily making several students turn their attention to them

"They're looking at us" __________ muttered looking down at her book  "Again" she facepalmed 

"Like always" _________ rolled her eyes

The girls were often teased or bullied since they seemed extremly peculiar and out of the ordinary. The only one that didn't get bullied was _________ and that was because she was the well-known queenka of the school. But she didn't care what they thought of her, she would always hang out with her five best friends. Besides, the girls didn't seem to care much. Some considered them outcasts, but they had a good amount of friends outside their own little group. 

Others didn't matter much, as long as they had each other.

"Let's just keep walking, please!" __________ said hiding her face and entering the cafeteria 

"I just don't get it!" __________ argued sitting down in their usual spot. "Why must there be an specific day to remind more than half of the population on Earth that they are single?"

"I guess I can agree with _________ in that point" _________ said sitting next to _________ "It's just generally a bad holiday. It's absolutely ridiculous!" 

"Agreed" _________ said throwing her fist in the air without looking up from her book

"Being single is really bad-" ________ started

"No. Don't you even say anything. ________, you are the queenka of this school. And the leader of the cheerleading squad. You should know better than saying 'being single ' in front of me. SHAME on you, SHAME! You could get any boy you want by just the snap of your fingers. How many letters have you gotten this week, eh?" ________ said

"I can't tell. I lost count after my locker got filled and-" _________ caught a glance at her friend's face and thought better than to continue speaking "Nevermind"

"Exactly. Now you have no voice or vote in this topic no longer" ________ glared at her

"But I-" _______ started

"None!" her friends yelled.

"Hey baby!" Heechul, _________'s boyfriend and the well known football captain, said sititng down next to _________ and placing his arm around her waist.

"Hi honey!" _________ turned deep red and kissed his cheek shyly.

__________ and _________ did a gagging noise.

"Hey girls" Heechul turned his attention to the other 5 girls.

"Hey" they muttered without really looking at him. (________ had her attention to her book, _________ had her attention to some girl's high heels, __________ had her attention to her food, and __________ was playing a game on her phone while _________ watched)

"You guys seem down. Everything ok?" Heechul asked, concerned.

"We're going to be alone on Valentine's Day. But we're fine" _________ said

"Do you think there is a place where I can buy 40 cats without getting weird looks?" _________ asked looking up from her book

"Their auras are affecting mine" _________ said

"I have no voice or vote on this topic so I'm just going to go ask that girl where she got those heels" _________ shrugged and walked away

"I'm sorry my friends are being so silly" _________ giggled at her friend's attitudes

"_______-" Heechul started

"Let me solve this" __________ interrupted "Girls. Stop this nonse. You will each find an amazing boy some day. You're still young. Now shut it so I can hear my boyfriend tell me I'm beautiful" she turned to her boyfriend and laughed. "It's a joke, dear"

"I'd be more than willing to say it, you know?" Heechul smirked and kissed her cheek "You're beautiful"

_________ squeeled. 

"Awwww!~" _________ and _________ squeeled along with ________

__________ and _________ groaned as they looked away.

"Oh, I can't wait until my prince with shining armor arrives" _________ said dreamily.

"________, forget about it. It's never going to happen" _________ said, rolling her eyes.

"No need to be such a party pooper. Besides, you never know! It might not happen today or tomorrow but I'm about 90% sure it'll happen!" 

"He won't come to you in a shining armor, that's for sure" ________ snorted.

"Why ever not?" _________ asked with a frown.

"Well, considering we're in the 21st century! You big dummy!" ________ yelled.

"Aigoo~! _______-unnie! _______ is ruining my dreams again!" ________ sulked.

"Yah~! _______! Stop ruining baby face's dreams!" _________ protested.

"Thank you Unnie! And I don't have a baby face" ________ pouted.

Before ________ could give another sarcastic remark, a loud scream was heard from across the cafeteria.

"KIM KIBUM!" a loud voice yelled.