Take a Look at My Girlfriend

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Take a look at my girlfriend- Gym Class Heroes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rWClgGdLBQ

_________ was giggling while Minho dragged her around the school with her eyes closed. They finally reached to a stop.

"Minho? Where are we?" __________ asked

"You just wait here" Minho said letting go of her hand

For some strange reason, ___________ felt empty without his touch. So she searched for his hand in the darkness even though she knew he was not going to be there.

"Minho. What are we even-" ___________ cut herself off when the lights . They were at the basketball/volleyball court. In the middle of the basketball side there was a huge box of medium sized, colorful plastic bouncy-balls the type __________ loved.  When _________ looked up she saw the ceiling covered with balloons that were  filled with helium. The balloons were heart-shaped and in the shades of a lovely light pink, white,  a really pretty red, and  ___________ favorite shade of turqoise.

"Whoah.." ____________ said

"Yup. I did it myself, but there's no time for that go stand under the basketball's net." Minho said

"O..kay?"  ___________ said and walked awkwardly under the net.

When she was there Minho shouted. "You ready?".

"Ready for what?" ___________ asked

"Just wait and you'll see. Here's what we'll do. I will shoot each of these balls and when they go through the net you will catch them and take a look at them, got that?" Minho said

___________ nodded and Minho shot the first ball(it was pink), it went through the net. ____________ took a look at it and saw that it had blak sharpie smeered on it, so she turned the ball and saw that it said "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" she stood there for a second smiling and then dropped it in the basket that was placed next to her.

Minho shot the second ball(blue), it went through the net,  and ____________ turned it to read it, it said "DON'T LET ANYONE SAY OTHERWISE."

Minho shot the third ball(green), it went through the net,  and  ___________ turned it to read it, it said "YOU'RE GORGEOUS"

"Minho what is this?" ___________ said staring at the ball.

Minho ignored her and shot the fourth ball(purple), it went through the net, and __________ turned it to read it, it said "EVERY TIME I SEE YOU I GET BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH."

_________ slowly looked up from the ball and stared at Minho.

Minho shot the fifht ball(yellow), it went through the net, and ___________ turned it to read it, it said "YOU'RE FLAWLESS TO ME"

Minho shot the sixth ball(red), it went through the net,  and __________ turned it to read it, it said   "WILL"

Minho shot the seventh ball(red), it went through the net, and __________ turned it to read it, it said "YOU"

__________ was looking at the balls weirdly wondering what would he ask.

Minho shot the eight ball(red), it went through the net, and ___________ turned it to read it, it said "BE"

___________ was starting to get rather annoyed. She was just really anxious to see what was it he was asking.

Minho shot the ninth ball(red), it went throug the net,  and ___________ turned it to read it, it said "MY"

____________ was about to snap when she barely caught the tenth and final ball. When she saw what it said she was crying. It read "GIRLFRIEND?" , she looked like she was in a transe.

She felt like the happiest person in the world. It was wonderful that Minho had asked her to be his girlfriend and of course she knew what the answer to that question was. She had waited for this day her entire life and often daydreamed and had internal monologue about it. She'd tried to look her best all these years for this, and finally her work has paid off she thought.

'Say yes. say yes. say yes. say yes' Minho thought when he said. "So....."

"Of course! I'd love to!" __________ said trying her best to keep it cool.

Mihno started to jog towards her, he lifted her up and spun her around. ____________ was giggling when Minho surprised her and kissed her in the lips. They stayed there for what felt to them like eternity until they pulled away. 

Their lips were still extremely close when Minho whispered, "So...does that mean you're my valentine, too?"

___________ giggled and kissed him again.