It's the New Couple!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Taemin and ___________ walked out of the room filled with paint holding hands. Taemin was moving them back and forth. The few people that were actually in the gallery stared at them. 

"Come on! We gotta see your painting! It's probably up already!" Taemin said eagerly.

"Taemin.. Wait.. You...you didn't have to do that" __________ said

"Yes, I did! Your painting was awesome!" Taemin said

"But.. how did you manage to do that?" ___________ asked

"My family owns the place! Long list of artists in my family. But not me, though." Taemin shrugged.

"Are you kidding? You do realize photography is art, right? And don't you dare say they're 'alright' because I've seen them and they're amazing!" ________ said

Taemin blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Funny you should.. mention that.." they stopped by the juvenile area. 

When they walked in they stopped dead in their tracks as they saw ___________, ___________, ____________, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun.

"Oh.. you guys are here?" ___________ felt herself blushing but realized it didn't matter since she was already covered in paint.

"Yeah.... we're here" _________ said awkwardly.

"IT'S THE NEW COUPLE!" Jonghyun and __________ threw their hands in the air and hugged Taemin and ___________, whose bodies had succesfully dried from the paint.

When they pulled away, though, Key's and ___________'s faces turn red. Smoke could've literally come out of their ears in any second.

"Are--" Key said

"--you--" __________ continued

"--guys--"

"--seriously--"

"Covered in paint?!" they both shrieked

"Uh-oh" ___________ said

"Here come the nagging queens" Minho chuckled.

They both started yelling at the newly found couple. Taemin hid behind __________ and ___________ just raised her eyebrow at them.

"Can you be quiet now? This is an art gallery!" __________ said

Key and __________ walked away from them, cursing under their breathe. When _______ turned, however, she was greeted with a wall filled with photographs of her. There was one with her painting on a canvas, and one of her laughing at something one of her friends had said. There was one where she was looking at the camera with a silly face. She remembered that day. Taemin had asked for a picture and she had begun to smile. Once she saw that he wanted more pictures of her, she had begun making different poses and ridiculous faces. She remembered Taemin soft voice saying, "Beautiful" as he stared at his camera, mesmerized.

She beamed.

"Did you do this?" __________ said

Taemin smiled shyly and shrugged.

"Taemin, this is beautiful but.. Do you even realize how many come here daily?!"

"They should know how wonderful you really are" Taemin said.

They were about to kiss again when __________ interrupted them.

"I don't want to interrupt but uh.. the night is not over yet" ____________ said

"Yesung is ready" Jonghyun told Taemin.

"Oh.." Taemin said "Listen, Noona. Your friend __________--"

"You don't have to tell me. I already know" __________ said

"WHAT?!" the boys started freaking out. 

"Yeah! I overheard your conversation today. You were on the roof." ___________ said

"Oh... Well, it's ____________'s turn." Key said

"___________'s turn for what?" ___________ asked

"_________ did it for all you. ________ received a very sweet petition from Minho" Key began. _______ turned to Minho and smiled.

"________ received a song from Jonghyun in the middle of seventh hour"

________ bumped her shoulder with Jonghyun's shyly and Jonghyun gave her his signature crocodile smile.

"You got all of this" Key said motioning to the art gallery dedicated to her and then turned to _________ with a wide smile. "And my precious baby got the most special gift of them all"

"Because it was made with care and dedication--" _________ began but Key interrupted her.

"Me!"

"I don't care if you're my boyfriend I can still kill you"

"Oh.. see, that I didn't know" ____________ said, trying to ease the tension.

"Let's get a move on! We don't want to be late" ____________ said

"Somebody call __________" Jonghyun said "She can't possibly miss the last valentine victim"

"On it" __________ said taking out her phone.

 

Author's Note

*sigh* I don't feel like writing the next chapter since I'm Onew-biased myself and I know I'm gonna cry but... *siiiiiigh* *face desk* I'll do it for you guys, okay? And that's because...

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~