No Other But You~

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

[Long chapter ahead ^w^]

Bbiribbom Bberibbom- Co-ed School

 

__________ stepped out of her car and looked around. She was finally at the restaurant and she wanted to take a good look. The girls would always go every beginning of the school year and every ending of the school year. But ever since they started high school and actually got homework on the first day of class, they limited it to only coming the last day of the school year. And even that hadn't happened for 2 good years since some of them left right away to another country or to the beach and such. 

The restaurant was located in front of the beach. There were tables inside the restaurant, some by the beach, and some by the bay. ____________ finally entered the restaurant. She looked around. It hadn't changed a bit. The tables were in the exact same order. She knew which number of table was which since the girls had spent an entire summer working there as waiters. The decorations were the same. The same stage where they held karaoke nights (Tuesday, Thursdays, and Fridays) was still there. Nothing had changed, really.

(the actual inside of the restaurant)

(facing the beach) 

(bay)

There was a little passage that led to the beach part of the restaurant. She walked up to the lobby and the young man smiled up at her.

"Oh hello ________. I haven't seen you in a while" the young man said

"Haven't seen you in a while either, Leo" _________ smiled at him 

"The usual seat?" Leo asked

"The usual seat" _________ nodded

"Weird to see the others aren't with you. Even weirder to see you around here. The only one of you guys that I've seen over the past 2 years has been ___________" Leo said as he led her to her spot. It was close to the stage.

"We decided on celebrating Valentine's Day here. And I'm glad we did. It hasn't been the best day for me" ___________ said

"Well, here's your table" Leo said and placed a menu on top of the table "Please call if you need anything"

"Thanks Leo" __________ winked at him and with that, off he went.

____________ looked at the menu. She smiled as she saw the familiar recipes she had always loved. ____________'s aunt had a special talent, indeed. She layed down the menu and waited patiently for her friends to arrive.

 

-------

 

"Your elbow is on my rib"

"I don't like this"

"You are literally stepping on my face"

"Could you move over just a bit?"

"I don't like this one tiny bit"

"I said MOOOOOVE"

"Did I mention how much I don't like this?"

___________ sighed. Key's car had broken down so the people going with Key had to go with Minho instead. They were all squished on top of each other. And she was honestly tired of all the complaining. 

"Could you guys shut up for more than five seconds?! It would be amazing if we could just ride in silence, God dammit!" she yelled

They all quieted down. 

"Geesh, finall-"

Her words were cut off by the car doing weird noises.

"What is that?" _________ asked, panicking.

"I think the engine is about to--" Minho started but was interrupted by the sound of the car engine dying down. "...die" he finished his sentence.

"YOU MUST BE ING WITH ME" ___________ yelled looking at the roof of the car

 

-----

 

"Ready to order?" Leo asked with a pitiful expression. It had been the third time he had asked her this question.

"Nah, I bet they're almost here" ____________ said and gave him a weak smile

"Why don't you text them?" Leo asked

"My phone had a mental breakdown this morning. Decided to not work. Funny thing." ___________ rolled her eyes "Nevertheless, I'll just keep waiting, thank you"

Leo nodded and walked away.

__________ sighed and started playing with some napkins.

'__________ leaves me alone in the awkwardest situation ever, she tells me she can't harass _________ with me but then appears out of nowhere and doesn't invite me, __________ has basically every boy of the school, __________ gets Jonghyun, ____________ has Heechul, ____________ to top everything she has done bad today, has Minho, and I can't believe I'm saying this again but ___________? With Onew? I mean.. Come on! They must be having something behid our backs. And then there's lonely me... With her friends too busy for her. They have failed me the entire day. They better not screw this one up'

 

-----

"How does it look, honey?" ___________ asked

"Well, it looks pretty good. Nothing broken. It's just the battery. I bet they can give us a new battery in that gasoline station that's 3 miles away from here" Minho said and closed the car's front.

"...Wait.. We got to push?" ____________ asked "Oh hell no. Listen mother fuc-"

"__________, as lovely as your rants are, I don't want to hear it this time. The boys will push. The girls can go in the car" Minho rolled his eyes.

The boys groaned. 

"How late will we be?" ____________ asked

"About.. 30 minutes" Minho aid

This time, the girls groaned.

"Calm down, it's not prom" Jonghyun said

"You're right. It's not prom. It's way more important than that!" ____________ said "It's the last valentine victim and I swear if I miss it, I'm gonna punch someone" 

"Let's just start pushing" Key said "I don't want to be the one she punches" 

 

-----

 

It had been exactly an hour since __________ arrived at the restaurant. She finally gave in. They weren't coming. After all, they weren't coming. Leo came once again.

"________-"

"Save it. Where's Ms. Park?" ___________ asked, referring to __________'s aunt.

"She's in the kitchen. I'll go get her for you" Leo said, bowed, and left.

__________ waited for Ms. Park, hoping that she wouldn't stand up on her, too.

"Oh, ___________. Always so nice to see one of __________'s friends!" Ms. Park smiled at her.

"Kamsamnida, Ms. Park. I was wondering when your niece and my other friends will arrive?" __________ said

"Oh they all just called, they said that they won't make it" Ms. Park gave her a sad smile.

"Oh.." __________ sniffed, as she felt hot tears forming under her eyes.

"Don't look so down, love. Tell you what" Ms. Park said "Dinner goes on the house tonight" 

___________ gave her a grateful smile and bowed her head at her. "Kamsamnida"

Once Ms. Park was out of sight, ___________ ran to the bathroom, locked herself in a stall, and started crying. She needed to let it all out. She was tired of bottling it all in. She couldn't take it anymore. How could her friends let her down.. again?

 

-----

 

"Could you guys push a little faster?" __________ asked as she poked her head out of the window. "We gotta make it to that restaurant before midnight, you know?"

"It would help if you guys would walk out and- oh, I don't know- help!" Minho said, clearly annoyed

"Or at least get out and walk because you're putting in more weight. Not.. that you guys are fat or anything it's just that if you'd walk out of the car, we'd push it faster and.. and.." Taemin said softly

"It's okay, Taemin, we get it" __________ giggled

"I like the second idea" __________ said

"That's why he's my boyfriend" ___________ said

"Oh, hell no! Do you know how much these high heels hurt?!" ____________ said

"Sorry, little miss rich pants but you're walking" __________ grabbed her and pulled her out.

The girls walked out and started walking with the boys. ___________ was muttering under her breathe about how her heels better not get ruined. They finally stopped at a gasoline station. The guys started working on the battery with people who worked there. The girls walked in the mini market that was in the gasoline station to catch a little cold air. They bought a couple of cokes and sat in a table together.

"So, how does being in a relationship feel like?" ___________ asked

"It feels.. amazing. Just by the little movement of his hand embracing yours is good enough to send you flying.." __________ said. She turned to ____________.

"Like.. you finally belong to someone. Like your heart goes all wild when you realize that you're his" __________ blushed, moving her index finger in circle on the table, and turned to ___________.

"Like you're finally good enough for someone.. Like you can't breathe!" ___________ giggled and turned to _____________.

"Meh.. been there.. done that" __________ shrugged

"Oh, come on! You love him" ___________ poked her.

"And he sure as hell isn't anything like Heechul" __________ muttered glaring at the air

"I just hope he doesn't break my heart like others" ___________ said "Talking about others, I told him the threat" 

"The 'I have multiple ways to up your life' threat?" __________ asked

"Yup" __________ said and took a sip of her coke 

"So, what are we gonna do to him?" ____________ asked

"Oh, I got it all planned" ___________ said and gulped down what was left of the coke.

 

------

 

It had been a good couple of minutes since __________ had entered the bathroom. She was still crying and she was nearly running out of toilet paper. She covered her ears as she heard the microphone screech outside the bathroom. She gritted her teeth. The screeching was gone, sooner than later and then Ms. Park voice was heard after two taps on the microphone.

"Hello, we are just starting Karaoke Night. It can be either duets, or solos, or as much members as you want! Any volunteers?"

"I would like to volunteer, yes" a voice __________ couldn't recognize, said in the distance.

"Oh, please come here, young man" Ms. Park said. It seemed she had handed him a microphone. She asked, "What's your name?"

"Erm.." he started

"Oh my God" _________ said and walked out of the bathroom breathelessly "I know who--"

"Yesung" he gave the crowd a small smile

"Oh my God!" __________ covered and walked nearer to get a better look. She sat on her table and looked up nervously and saw Yesung staring right at her.

'Bwoah! She's been crying! This is bad.. Well.. She won't cry after this' Yesung thought to himself

"Well, Yesung, would you like to dedicate this song to someone?" Ms. Park asked

"Actually, yes. I'd like to dedicate this song to that girl over there at table 4" Yesung said and pointed at __________. He winked at her and __________ gasped as everyone turned to look at her.

'What is he doing?!'

Everyone started clapping their hands once the music started. 

"We're here!" a manly voice was heard from the entrance. Everyone stopped and looked at the man holding the voice. It was Key... and the entire group. The music stopped.

'What are they all doing here?!' 

Key, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun ran to the stage and positioned themselves. Taemin whispered something to Minho and Minho simply shrugged in return. During this, Ms. Park gave each of them a microphone. 

_________, _________, __________, and ___________ ran to where __________ was sitting and smiled at her.

"Girls what is going on?" ___________ asked, completely forgetting how angry she was at them just a few minutes ago.

"Shhh" _________ shushed her

"It's starting" __________ said

They all turned their attention back to the stage.

The music started playing again and once again people started clapping their hands to the beat.

[Listen to No Other by Super Junior and cry.. Even if you're not Yesung-biased.. because I'm crying]

(Keep in mind that the poor Yesung has to sing all of this with the other boys since I was too stupid to include any of the Super Junior members to the story and the only other Super Junior member in this story is... rude ; - ; )

"Whoah oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~ " Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, and Key sang as the backup. 

"There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you."

"Their voices are amazing" __________ whispered

"I know!" _________ whispered back

"How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me. Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me" the boys sang the chorous together

"Your two warm hands get cold when I’m cold, your heart which used to be strong gets sensitive when I’m hurt" Yesung sang

"His voice is amazing" _________ whispered to herself. 

"To silently take my hands, to silently hold me, I only wish for those small comforts. You don’t know this heart of mine, which always wants to do more for you. Yeah"  Yesung sang putting all of his heart to it.

"Why is he doing all of this?" _________ whispered to her friends

"Just wait and see" __________ whispered back and winked at her.

"My heart, say it out loud, my free soul" the boys sang

"The days left are even more than the time when I came love you with a heart which always felt like the first time" Yesung sang, forming a heart with his hands. He winked right at ______ and she blushed. 

"H-How emberassing!" she said, looking down and playing with her hair.

"Sit there and take it!" _______ frowned at her.

"There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you." the boys sang the chorous together once again.

"Where's __________?" ___________ asked

"She should be here. She planned all of this" ___________ said

"Shhh!" __________ shushed them.

"How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me. Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me" the boys sang together

"Whoah oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~" all of the boys except Yesung sang

"When my greedy heart gradually looks to other directions, when my greeds grow more than my mind can handle." Yesung sang "To understand, to tell me clearly after all those excuses “I’m here”, only that one thing I’m always thankful. Will I ever act that well just like you? Yeah" Yesung sang

"My heart, say it out loud, my free soul" the boys sang

"The days left are even more than the time when I came love you with a heart which always felt like the first time" Yesung sang

"There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you. How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me."

"They must've been planning this for weeks" ____________ said

"Nop.. Just days" ___________ said

"I'm amazed" ___________ said and gave her best 'Not bad' face.

"Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me" the boys sang together

"You know what, little much little even though I’m shy" Key rapped

___________ remembered why he never talked to her because of his shyness and giggled. 'Look at my shy boy go..'

"You don’t know it but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my heart." Minho rapped

__________ gapped at the rapping Minho.

"Even though those girls appearing on TV shows are sparkling, I always look at you" Key rapped

"I’m crazy, crazy Baby" the other boys echoed

"Hearing you tell me “I love you”, I have everything in this world you and I. You’re so fine, Is there even anyone like you?" Taemin rapped

__________ blushed. 'Did he just say I'm fine?'

__________ looked impatient. 'Isn't Jonghyun going to rap'

"I love you Oh, please know it, that to me there’s only you, that I foolishly see you as my everything" Yesung rapped

'Whoah.. He can do that?!'

"We came on the same road, we are just like each other, how surprising, how thankful, it’s just love" Jonghyun hit the high note which made the crowd make an uproar.

'OH MY GOD. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN RAPPING'

The girls(except for _________) held hands and started waving their hands in the air with the beat of the song.

"There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you. How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me. Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me" all of the boys sang, looking at the corresponding girl. They walked off the stage and stood in front of the girls. 

"Whoah oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~ Oh oh~" the boys continued to sing as the song slowly faded out. 

The crowd applauded for them as the song ended. Yesung stood on one knee as the other boys just stood behind him. Yesung held __________'s hand. 

"__________" Yesung spoke softly

The crowd and ____________ gasped.

"The time I've spent with you have been the best times of my life." Yesung said

Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, and Minho were already doing puppy eyes behind him

"I don't ever want to let you go. If you could please just give me a chance to--"

__________ cut him off by just jumping on him and planting a kiss on his lips. The people in the restaurant cheered for the newly found couple. 

"Save the speech" ___________ said when she pulled away. They kissed again, ignoring the entire world surrounding them.

Their friends hugged each other, screaming "Finally!" 

 

------

"So, let me see if I got this.. __________ asked all of you" ___________ pointed at the boys "to ask all of us" she pointed at herself and the other girls "to be your valentines"

The group nodded. They had moved to a table in the beach. They were all sitting in long beach chairs trying to relax.

"Well, damn, no wonder that girl was always busy" _________ said

"I think we owe her an apology for the way we treated her today at lunch" ___________ said

"Yes, you owe her an apology. I couldn't even curse at her. Not like I wanted to." ___________ said

"Oh don't act so innocent now. Just because you didn't get the chance to speak doesn't mean you didn't want to throw a couple of curse words at her" _________ rolled her eyes

"No, I didn't. I mean, honestly guys. When was the last time ___________ ever did anything wrong to us?" _________ asked

"You're right.. But she should've told us" __________ said

"No, then it wouldn't have been as amazing as it is now" Jonghyun said

"Well, what about Onew? Do _________ and him have a thing?" ___________ asked 

"Onew and-- What? No" Key shook his head

"Though Onew is dying for that to happen" Minho said

"________ is awesome but she is really blind" Yesung said and shook his head

"They were on a date today, right?" __________ asked

"We do not speak of it" _________ said as she walked out to where they were

"__________!" the girls yelled as they all ran and crushed her into a hug.

"Whoah! Guys! My bones!" __________ said

They pulled away and smiled at their best friend.

"__________, you didn't have to do all of this" __________ said

"Yeah, just a simple bar of chocolate was enough of a Valentine's Day present" ___________ chuckled

"Wait so.. you didn't like it?" _________ asked in horror

"No!" ______ said, wildly shaking her hands in front of her. The boys and ______ stared at her in horror, specially Key. She noticed their horrified looks and her eyes widened. "I mean! No! That's not what I mean! Ah!"

"She means we loved it!" __________ laughed. Key visibly sighed in relief.

"We're just saying that you didn't have to" ________ laughed as well

"Well yes, I did" ___________ placed her hands on her hips "All your complaining was going to kill me!" 

The girls laughed.

"Where's Onew?" Jonghyun asked.

"....As I said before" ___________ said, trying to keep it all in "we do not speak of it"

The girls looked at her friend. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened" __________ smiled at her friends. "So, how did _________'s part turn out?" 

"Perfect" Yesung smiled

"Your aunt recorded everything" Jonghyun said "Just ask her to give you the tape"

"Oh, man. Thank God! Now I seriously need a nap" _________ fist bumped the air and the group laughed.

 

Author's Note

Didya like that __________? Well, you better cause I put all my heart in it

Sorry for the long chapter.. but here's a [y,free,and single I believe] gif

Oh and.. _________? You just wait for the next chapter ; - ;

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS