Hey Juliette~

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Juliette- SHINee

 
 
The sophomores were in Chinese class. They barely paid attention in class. Some students took this class as a study hall since the teacher seemed to barely notice anything. There could literally be a fight going on and the teacher wouldn't notice until they were done fighting.
 
The teacher was sitting on his desk. He looked up to see his class who were doing absolutely nothing- with an exception of two or three students-ignoring the fact that they had an excercise on the board. He looked down and shook his head, already used to this treatment.
 
__________, being the good student that she was, was copying everything that was on the board. 
 
'I don't even know what I'm copying' she thought and then laughed.
 
"And I was like- And I was like." __________ stopped as she laughed, "you and I both know that's not milk' and she spat it out!" Her classmates laughed. "It was awesome" she laughed harder
 
'Aish. Pabo girl' _________ rolled her eyes.
 
She looked around.
 
'Where the hell is Jonghyun? I need him here. With his stupid jokes and his cute- Aish! _______ what are you thinking. Get over it. Get over him'
 
She looked around again and then back at board.
 
'Where could he be? Maybe he got sick and went home. I've got to call him...but his backpack is here so.... Okay being a little curious doesn't hurt, right?'
 
She raised her hand.
 
"Yes?" the teacher said
 
"Can I-"
 
Before ________ could finish her sentence, Jonghyun poked his head in. ________ tilted her head and frowned. Where had he been?
 
"Hey teacher!" Jonghyun winked at the teacher
 
"Kim Jonghyun. You better have a damn good explanation for why you are late since you've skipped two periods already." the teacher said warningly
 
Jonghyun smirked.
 
"You're getting a two week detention if you don't tell me where you were at this instant" the teacher said
 
"How about I show you?" Jonghyun asked
 
"Show me?" the teacher asked
 
"Yeah. I can show you"
 
"Just tell me why you're late" the teacher sighed
 
"A girl" Jonghyun smiled
 
"A girl?"
 
"A girl" Jonghyun nodded
 
'What the hell is he doing?'
 
Jonghyun entered the classroom with a guitar hanging from his neck. He started playing the guitar and to everyone's surprise, he started singing.
 
"The moonlight, as if it'll spill, is definitely dark, including the almost exploding tochlight. I need to learn how to shine like she does. If I look at her, I'll be blinded" 
 
He stopped, layed the guitar down on the teacher's desk and looked at _________.
 
_________ plugged in her ipod on a radio that no one had noticed she had plugged in, and start playing a beat.
 
"Please give me a chance. When you look at me with those eyes. I want to hold you in my arms. But to me, you're like a playful fox"
 
'Oh my God...what is he doing?!'
 
Jonghyun started dancing while everyone clapped their hands simultaneously. 
 
"Juliette! I'll give you my soul. Juliette, please accept me." Jonghyun sang while staring at __________.
 
'Is-Is he singing this for me?'
 
'If __________ doesn't realize that he's singing this for her, she's the dumbest friend I have' 
 
"Juliette, sweetly, a little sweeter. Whisper my serenade" 
 
(Imagine Minho's rap is not here)
 
Jonghyun kept dancing while all the girls eyed him curiously. They had never seen this side of Jonghyun ever before and for some reason, they all hoped he was serenading them. Specially with that powerful and beautiful voice of his.
 
"What is going on?" _________ mouth to ________ with much confusion in her eyes.
 
_________ simply raised her finger to her lips and shook her head, signaling her to be quiet. __________ frowned and turned her head towards Jonghyun.
 
"You're already the center of the whole world, my focus" Jonghyun continued to sing "You play me all day, and even if you push me, pull me, and I fall down I follow your scent that embraces my body again. I can't so take all of my heart and my breathe"
 
'How can he sing and dance at the same time? Add that to my list of reasons why I like him'
 
"Please open your heart. Your gestures toward me pass by again. My trembling heart seems like it'll explode any moment"
 
__________ had tears forming under her eyes. She couldn't believe that something she had done was turning out so perfectly.
 
"Juliette, I'll give you my soul. Juliette, please accept me...."
 
"Are you...crying?" Jessica, one of her classmates, asked.
 
"I'm fine..just..my feelings" __________ said
 
"Juliette, a little sweeter..."
 
Jessica giggled and patted her back. 
 
"It's ok" Jessica smiled
 
".....Even without any words, I already know everything. Your eyes said they want me badly" Jonghyun stopped in front of __________'s desk. "I can't excape this habit of chasing after you. You spread like an irresistable posion. Yeah..baby Juliette!"
 
________'s eyes widened. How could he call Jonghyun her crush if she really didn't know anything about him? Wait.. did she just call him..
 
"Juliette, I'll give you my soul. Juliette, please accept me. Juliette, sweetly, a little sweeter. Whisper my serenade." 
 
Jonghyun was reaching some pretty high notes while everyone cheered him on. 
 
"Juliette, I'll give my soul. Juliette, please accept me. Juliette, sweetly, a little sweeter. Whipser my serenade. Da da da da da...da da da da"
 
"Da da da da da da" the class sang along while clapping their hands.
 
"Oh my God.." _________ muttered, still completely amazed.
 
"Love's serenade" Jonghyun sang and stopped right in front of ___________'s desk on his knees.
 
The class went quiet except for _________'s soft squeals in the back. She was quite visibly recording everything with her phone.
 
"_________..." Jonghyun started
 
__________ nodded quietly. She wasn't sure where this was going.
 
"I think the song explains it. You keep pulling away but I just want to be with you. I want you to be my Juliette" Jonghyun looked at __________ nervously and ran his fingers through his unusual neat hair. Was there gel in it? Had he actually done his hair for this? "Look, __________.. I know I'm not worthy of you. You're the top of the class, and I'm just a guy who's struggling with half of the subjects. But I promise, little by little I'll become the perfect guy for you
 
"Would you be my girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked
 
___________ nodded slowly a big smile forming on her lips. She was never much for words so when Jonghyun enveloped her in a hug, she neared her lips close to his ear and whispered, "You were all the right guy for me. I'll make sure you know that"
 
His heart melted. She was so close! And he could practically hear her smiling.
 
Everyone was cheering and __________ burst into tears.
 
"Just one thing, though" __________ said after pulling away from the hug.
 
"Yeah?" Jonghyun said
 
"Was all of that necessary? And why is __________ crying?"
 
Jonghyun opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by __________ crying on _________'s shoulder.
 
"I'm just so ha-happy" __________ sobbed.
 
"It's ok, it's- Wait! You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?" ___________ asked
 
"It's....a long story" ___________ wiped her tears away.
 
"A very long story" Jonghyun said
 
"Start" __________ said raising her eyebrow..
 
"Well..." Jonghyun and ___________ looked at each other and laughed.
 
 
Author's Note
Hope you liked that, __________. But you don't you worry one bit, ___________, ____________, _____________, and ____________. Your time will come. And for ___________? Oh, you just wait. 
 
SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS