The Last Mistake

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Ugly- 2NE1

 

_____________ finally reached The Crazy Lobster which was 15 minutes away from her house. 

'It's ironic because I would've reached the Town's Art Gallery in 15 minutes as well if I would've turn right from my house..' 

She shook that thought off her head. Heechul. That was her boyfriend. That was who she was going to spend her Valentine's Day with. That was who she loved. Something inside of her told her not to go to the date with Heechul but she continued to ignore it. She entered the fancy restaurant and looked around.

"Hi! My boyfriend made a reservation.. He should be here already..  His name is Kim Heechul" ___________ said

"Oh, oh yes! The boy is here already" the waiter said looking at the list. "I was the one who lead him and his girlfriend to their table"

___________ laughed. "No, you must be wrong. I'm his girlfriend" 

"I'm not mistaken. You must be the one wrong, miss." the waiter said

'Girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend.. That could only mean that... He wouldn't.. He couldn't...'

____________'s eyes widened as she saw past the waiter and saw Heechul laughing. And then she saw another girl sitting with him. They were both laughing. Heechul kissed her hand when they stopped laughing. He glanced at ___________ and then back at the girl. And then realization crossed his eyes once he looked back at ____________. _____________ bit her lip, already fighting back tears. She walked past the waiter and to where Heechul and the stupid were.

"Really? Is this some kind of joke?" _____________ asked "Because I am so not laughing" she glared at him.

"I'm sorry. See, I--" 

___________ cut him off. "Let me stop you right there. Let me guess. You're going to apologize, then feed me up with some bull, then you're gonna tell me I'm the only one you love which is" she motioned at the girl that was sitting down. "obviously a lie, for me to then fall back to your feet again. Well, guess what? No. you. her. ever falling in love with you. I'm done." 

Heechul grabbed her arm but __________ yanked it away.

"Don't... touch me" ___________ said

"Listen, I was planning on having a date with her since 4 so that when you arrived at 6, you wouldn't have to see each other! But the date got a little longer than usual--"

____________ slapped him. Hard.

"I don't want to hear it anymore" ____________ yelled despite people staring at their fight.

The girl looked up after over hearing their conversation.

"Wait.. this is your girlfriend?" the girl asked shyly

"Was.." __________ corrected.

"You... you... urgh!" the girl slapped him as well.

Heechul groaned as he held his face.

The girl walked away with all the pride she had left.

"That was our first date.." Heechul groaned.

____________ looked at the petite, blonde girl walk away. She had been smart. She had walked away from Heechul before it was too late. She hadn't fallen in love like ___________ had. She hadn't fallen for his lies. 

"I am so sorry I gave you a second chance" ___________ said without turning to look at him and finally walked away from the Crazy Lobster and away from Heechul's life. She let lose the tears that she had held inside. She pulled out her phone and called the only person she could think of. After two rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sunny.." ____________ sniffed.

 

Author's Note

Sorry for the small chapter but since my friend that inspired ___________ is reading this (and all of my taemin-biased are as well) I don't want to make her feel bad or get a bad image of Heechul cause she really likes him. Besides.. I was crying myself, okay? And I'm not even Taemin-biased! The thing that is that I'm Onew-biased and something horrible is gonna happen to her later on.. I'm not gonna spoil but.. Urgh, God.. why?

But don't you worry, ____________, because the next chapter will be awesome for you, mkay?

SARANGHAE MY BEAUTIFUL TARGET~