He'll Give It a Try!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

"Taemin!" __________ yelled

"We really shouldn't be skipping class.." Onew said nervously

"Taemin!?" Jonghyun yelled

"What if they hear us?" Onew asked

"Shut up and look for your friend you pabo" Key rolled his eyes

"Aish. Fine. Taemin!" Onew yelled

"Guys! We found him" Yesung said running up to them "He's with Minho in the roof garden"

"Roof garden? I swear to God..this school.." __________ shook her head

"And how the hell did he get up there?" Key asked

"That's not important right now. Lead the way, Yesung" Jonghyun said

"Roof garden? Don't these people get tired" _________, who had followed her friend for the past minutes around the school, muttered. She was quite curious of what was happening. And being the over protective Unnie that she was, she decided to follow __________.

---

"Taemin! Why did you run off like that?" __________ kneeling down next to Taemin.

_________ was hiding behind some big plants.

'Taemin is crying? What kind of sick demented bastard makes a boy like Taemin cry?'

Taemin was hugging his knees and crying upon them.

"H-he gave her flowers" Taemin said in an inaudible voice.

"What?" Jonghyun yelled

"Shh!" _________ turned to Taemin. "Who, dear?"

"H-heechul. He gave her flowers and she gave him a second chance" Taemin sobbed on __________'s shoulder.

'Oh...I'm that sick demented bastard....Damn'

"It's ok..it's ok.." ___________ patted his back.

"No it's not. I'll never be good enough for her. I've been in love of her for the past 5 years, __________, 5 years! I don't think I can do this anymore" Taemin sniffed.

'This is bad..this is really bad...'

"Listen, Taemin. Sometimes life gets tough. And there will be times that you won't be good enough." Jonghyun said "You have to understand that there might be someone better than you at times. But that doesn't mean you have to give up. So, go out there and----what?" he had stopped because everyone stopped to stare at him in amusement. Even Taemin stopped crying.

"We're sorry it's just that..we've never seen you this...sensitive" Key said

"Yeah. It's just that you're not the brightest tool in the box" Yesung shrugged

"Not even close" Minho added and high-fived Yesung.

Taemin started to laugh, too.

"Guys!" Jonghyun pouted

'Wait..how long have they been friends? They got inside jokes and everything! How long has all of this been going on?'

"Hey! Stop bullying Jonghyun! What he's saying is true, as unbelievable as it sounds" ___________ giggled. "Don't give up, Taemin"

"Yeah. We can throw Heechul off a cliff if that gives you motivation" Key shrugged

Onew smacked him in the back of his head.

"Behave" Onew said

"Aish!" Key whined.

"Fine. I'll give it another try" Taemin said standing up.

"Let's just skip the rest of this period" Jonghyun said laying down.

They all layed down and stared at the passing clouds.

"Jonghyun. Minho. Both of you. You do realize that you have to do your part in the next period, right?" ___________ said sitting up

"Calm down woman" Minho said closing his eyes

"We've been practicing this for quite a long time. Just..calm" Jonghyun said

"Urgh you--" 

"Calm down, now" Onew said

_________ layed her head on his chest.

'Are Onew and ________ a couple?!'

"Fine" _________ muttered

"Good job" Key smiled

'Guess I'll just wait for them to leave and then I'll get to leave..'

"Relaxing time.." Yesung muttered

"JONGHYUN PRACTICE YOUR DANCE! MINHO PRACTICE YOUR SPEECH!" ___________ yelled, sitting up.

"Ruined.." Yesung facepalmed.