Annoying, Adorable Donsaeng

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Candy Candy- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

 

_____________ walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her waist and a towel wrapped around her head. She groaned as she opened her closet.

"Now what the hell am I supposed to wear?" ___________ muttered to herself.

She took a random outfit and went into the bathroom once again.

Just then, Sunny walked in the room humming a random song. She sat on her unnie's bed and continued to read her Teen Pop magazine. She flipped the page. 

"Candy~ Candy~ Candy, Candy, Candy~" she mumbled to herself.

"Sunny what the are you doing in my room?!" ____________ yelled at her as she went out of her bathroom already dressed.

"Ooooh! Unnie you look so beautiful!" Sunny said

"Get out!" __________ yelled.

"But I wanna help you get ready for your date with Heechul" Sunny nudged her with a smirk.

That was enough to make _____________ have a breakdown. She was tired of holding in her feelings for so long and before she knew it, she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah~"

"Unnie?... Unnie... UNNIE! God dammit what is wrong with you?!" Sunny panicked.

"It-it's just that...H-Heechul che-cheated o-on m-me b-but I ga-ave him a second cha-a-aaaaaaane!" ____________ cried.

"Breathe in, Unnie. Everything's gonna be alright" Sunny said sweetly.

"B-but a sweet bo-oy li-likes m-me but I-I don't know which one to choooooose!" ____________ cried as she layed on her bed.

"What's the name of that boy, Unnie?" Sunny asked

"Taemin.." ____________ said as she finally took a hold of herself. "Lee Taemin"

"Ohmahgosh! He's like... the cutest thing! Everyone in my middle school talks about him!" Sunny squealed. "So, who are you going with tonight?"

"Heechul.." ___________ muttered.

"WHAT?! Unnie that bastard cheated on you! Hear that? Cheat..?" Sunny said

"He did but.. I promised him a second chance and.." ___________ traced off. 

Where was she going with this? Heechul did cheat on her, now that she thought about it. Why did she give him a second chance? She was not this type of her. She was a tough, badass, mean, and definitely not the type that gave second chances. Was she that blinded by Heechul? 

She had also overheard Taemin's conversation with the boys. ____________ had gone through all of that for her to go on that date with Taemin. And she meant a lot to Taemin. So, why didn't she just go with Taemin?

___________ sighed. "I'll go with Heechul since I already said yes to him and I'll call Taemin tonight telling him how sorry I am"

"I'm still not sure on letting you on a date with Heechul, Unnie. But if that makes you happy.." Sunny sighed. "At least promise me that if he ends up hurting you, you'll call me and tell me so I can kick his--"

"Sunny" ___________ raised her eyebrow

"--, okay? I was going to say . Hmph" Sunny crossed her arms. 

"Of course you were" _____________ rolled her eyes and smiled. "But fine, I promise"

"Thanks Unnie. I'll hold on to that." Sunny smiled. "Now can I do your hair?"

"Fine, fine.." 

Sunny quickly took a hairbrush, a hair iron and some pins. She was the best at doing people's hair. So, by the time ____________ was done with her make-up (not that she put on a lot of make-up anyway) , Sunny was done as well.

____________ walked to the mirror and looked at her hair.

"Not bad, donsaeng" ___________ nodded approvingly

"You could've just done a bun, in all honesty" ___________ said

"Yeah but ____________ is the one that usually does it so... besides! I'm not that good at hair buns unless you want to look like a hobbo" Sunny said

"It's awesome, okay? Thanks donsaeng" ____________ hugged her probably the first time showing affection to her little sister.

"I love you, Unnie. Have fun tonight" Sunny said.

"I love you, too Sunny" ___________ whispered. "Thanks for everything"

"You're welcome" Sunny said as they pulled away. She was just about to go out when ___________ stopped her.

"We never had this conversation and we were never sweet to each other, okay?" 

"What conversation?" Sunny winked at her and walked out.

___________ smiled to herself. She took her purse, one last glance at the mirror, and she was out. She would go on a date with Heechul, say sorry and thanks to Taemin later tonight, and everything was going to be fine.