Shy Boy~

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Shy Boy- Secret

"Thanks for the forced ride" _________ said sarcastically as she walked out of the car.

"Always, honey" __________ said as she rolled down her window and smirked at her.

"Go to hell" ___________ glared at her.

"Sure! What's your adress?" _________ asked

Minho and ___________ laughed as __________ stormed off, groaning.

---

"We're here" ____________ said as she and Jonghyun caught up with ___________ and Minho.

"Geesh! Finally! Took you two long enough" ____________ rolled her eyes.

"Traffic jam. Stop complaining. At least we're here" Jonghyun said

"Shut up, will ya? She might hear us!" Minho whispered.

They had been walking after __________ for a couple of minutes already. __________ was looking frustrated. She had walked around the park for what seemed like hours (it's okay.. it had only been 5 minutes). 

"It's probably a prank from my stupid friends. Urgh, God, I hate this" __________ groaned.

She continued walking around with a big frown on her face while the two couples walked sneakily and stealthily behind them. Minho and _________ rolled around in the floor and hid behind trees like they do in spy movies. Jonghyun and ________ just looked at them with judgement in their eyes and shook their heads.

After ten more minutes of walking around the park, _________ finally gave in and sat down in a bench. She layed her elbows on her lap and her face on her hands.

The couples stopped walking and stayed near a tree nearby. Far enough for them not to be spotted but close enough to hear the conversation. _________, being the spider monkey that she was, instantly climbed on the tree. Minho climbed with her after her. Jonghyun and _________, being the lazy s they were, just layed in the trunk of the tree, cuddling. 

_________ looked up from her hands and sighed. She spotted something from the corner of her eyes. She turned around. An orange ribbon was tied to the bench. The wind was blowing it. __________ untied it and stared at it. She suddenly threw it to the floor and stood up in anger. Jonghyun and __________ started to get up and _________ and Minho were just about to jump down the tree when Key walked from behind a tree. The couples sighed in relief and returned to their position.

"Kim Kibum!?" ____________ shrieked "What are you--" a sudden realization crossed her mind. "Are you my..my.." she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Secret admirer" Key nodded taking both of her hands and looking deeply into her eyes.

"__________ hand me the popcorn please" ___________ said

_________, already muching on her own popcorn, searched for her second popcorn (for emergency cases only) and handed it to _________.

"Does she always--" Minho started

"Have popcorn with her? Yes. It's for dramatic emergencies." ___________ said

Minho chuckled.

"T-this is a mistake. I-I must go" ____________ said

"__________, please, you wouldn't walk all the way back home with those heels even if it meant your life" Key raised his eyebrow

"What is that supposed to mean?" ___________ crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow

"Just let me explain" Key said

___________ went into a complete hissy fit, though.

"Kim Kibum, I've gone through so much today for your stupid jokes or pranks! Why do you love to hurt me so much? Is it fun for you? Is it funny to watch me cry?" she started hitting him in the chest a couple of times while tears streamed down her face. She was really tired of Key hurting her so bad since she has had a crush on him since sophomore year. "You pabo! I hate you, Kibum! I hate you--"

Key grabbed her wrists and pulled her close. ___________ just cried in his chest.

"Will you let me explain?" Key asked as they pulled away.

___________ looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears, and nodded. They both sat down in the bench. 

Key cleared his throat and began, "Ever since 8th grade I developed feelings for you. I tried to make a move but I was too shy to speak a word towards you. So, that's why I gave up on trying and started teasing you and annoying you to get your attention. That was my way of coping with my feelings for you"

_________ raised her eyebrow and gave him a 'That-is-the-dumbest-thing-I've-ever-heard' look.

Key chuckled. "I know, it's stupid. But it was my way of coping with it! If it weren't for __________'s plan, I would've never gathered to courage to ask you out" 

"Bwoah?! __________?!" __________ said

Key nodded. "Neh. She had this brilliant idea. She paired up you and all of your friends with a person she knew you guys liked. For example, ___________ and Minho" 

__________ and Minho looked at each lovingly and then back at Key and ____________.

"_________ and Jonghyun.." Key continued

Jonghyun wrapped his arm around _________'s shoulder and __________ layed her head on his shoulder.

"____________ and Yesung, ____________ and Taemin, and... and.." 

"You and me" ___________ whispered. "So, that's why __________ has been ignoring us lately"

"Neh" Key nodded. He grabbed both of her hands and stood on one knee on the ground.

'He's not proposing.. RIGHT!?'

"__________, we've been enemies for 4 years. Let's be lovers for 40?" Key bit his lip and ___________ thought he looked adorable. He really was terribly shy.

_________ looked from their hands to him, and back to their hands, and then back at him. There her crush was, asking her to be his girlfriend in some sort of cheesy way. What else could she say other than..

"Yes" __________ nodded with a big smile on her face.

Key smiled and stood up. He hugged her tightly and spun her around. ___________ laughed. Key suddenly stopped and they bothed looked at each other's lips and smiled. They leaned in until there was barely any space between them. And then they finally kissed.

"This is all very touching and warming but I'm sorry, we have to break through" __________ said walking to them

"Hey! We were having a moment here!" Key said when they pulled away

"I am crying here~!" Jonghyun yelled. Minho facepalmed.

"What are you bastards doing here?!" ___________ asked

"You thought we left? How cute" __________ winked at her.

"What do you want?" __________ whined 

"Taemin called" Minho said

"I care because..?" __________ asked

"It's time for another Valentine Victim!" Key said

"Oh, I love this" Jonghyun clapped his hands excitedly

"Another... what?" ________ asked

"Cool name to ________'s Valentine Project" Minho explained.

"Okay.. Let's go, then" ________ said