The Decision She Was Forced To Make

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Jiggy- F.Cuz

____________ was pacing back and forth in her room, wondering whether or not she should go to the park and meet the supposed 'secret admirer'.

"I mean, there's the posibility he can be and kindnap me." ___________ said as she paced some more.

"But there's always the posibility his a majorly hot guy who was too shy to ask me out in person......" ___________ said with a dreamy expression.

"NO! NO! NO! I don't want to be ! Majorly hot......majorly hot......majorly hot...... AGH! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" ___________ said as she blanced her hands between the two choices and then tried to rip her hair off her head.

___________ was screaming her heads off and was now in her bed trying to decide what to do until she heard the door click.

(Who could it be?)

-----

"I'm coming!" yelled __________'s Umma.

She cleaned her hands from her apron and opened the door with a big smile.

"Oh, it's you,  ___________" _________'s Umma said

"Good evening!" __________ and Minho said as they bowed their heads.

"We came here to see ________" _________ said

"We?" _______'s Umma said

"Yes, this is Choi Minho, my um.... boyfriend." ________ said shyly while Minho bowed.

"Well, well, well... I see you've found a fine boy for you. What are you waiting for? Come on in then!" ___________'s Umma said.

"Kamsamnida!" _________ giggled.

"It's weird you arrived without calling" ________'s Umma said. "Something up?"

"Actually, _______ got this amazing letter from this amazing guy we know and we wanted to..." _________ and Minho exchanged a look. "...persuade her to go..if you know what I mean" ________ winked at ________'s Umma.

Minho had told everything to _________.

"Oh..I understand" she winked back. "But, just to inform you she has been screaming for a while." _________'s umma said as she led them up the stairwell and to a corridor with lots of rooms.

"Here you are, I'll leave the rest to you  _________. Nice to meet you Minho." _________'s Umma said as she went back down the stairwell and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Are you ready to do this?" _________'s asked

"I'm always ready." Mihho said

"So here's the plan I go in and make her get dressed, you just go in when I call you and we'll get her to the car. Kay?" _________ said

"Kay " Minho said

________ went farther in the corridor and reached to the knob of one of the doors.

"I'm going in, stay close by we don't have much time." __________ said

"Isn't it better to go inside and then guard the door just in case she tries something?" Minho said

"Yeah I guess so, considering her, she will." _____________ said as she proceeded to open the door. Both of them went in.

--------------

"Agh! Why can't I de-" __________ said from where she lay in the bed, but was stopped by the sound of her door clicking. She stood up to a sitting position and then looked toward the door where she saw _________ standing just in front of her and Minho guarding the door.

"Why are you here __________?  Why is Minho with you? How did you even get here." ____________ said

" We're here to make you go to the date." __________ said

"....And I'm here to help my girlfriend do that." Minho said

"Girlfriend?! What?!" _____________ screamed.

"That's no the point now! The point is we have an hour so hurry up and get to the bathroom!" __________ said

"Fine mama." _________ said sarcastically as she walked towards the bathroom with ___________ following her closely behind. She stopped for a few seconds to get her clothes and everyting she'd need.

"Do NOT try anything funny." ___________ said

_________ moved to the bathtub and got inside. She started throwing out her clothes while ___________ caught them and put in the basket for the dirty laundry.

"Are you seriously going to make me do this?" ____________ asked

"Yes, you can't let down someone who went through arraging a date with you. Plus, I think it's really exciting to have a secret admirer." ____________ said

"That's stupid...but true, but, what if it's really a or something like that,  __________?" __________ asked nervously

"It's someone from our school so I doubt it." __________ said

"Pass me my towel."  __________ said as she turned off the shower.

_________ passed _________ her towel and she came out of the bath tub. __________ turned around and looked at the wall where there was a picture of the  six  girls while __________ changed and got ready.

"Awww! You still have that picture?" ___________ asked.

"Do not try to make a conversation! I'm changing!" __________ shrieked.

"Fine, fine..." __________ rolled her eyes.

After some minutes, ___________ had her dress on. ___________ turned around and smiled.

"See? You're learning from me" _________ said with a 'not bad' expression.

"Whatever! Time for make-up and hair!" __________ said as she took out her make-up kit and raised a hair brush.

"Oh brother.." ________ muttered

After about 20 minutes ______________ was ready.  Both of them walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you ready for this?" ________ asked

"Yup." _______ said as she checked if Minho was still standing in front of the door. She saw that he wasn't there so she made a run for it.

In no time Minho got to the door before she could go out. He tossed her in his shoulders and opened the door while _________ kicked him.

________ got  _________'s shoes and two scarfs from her drawer. She walked over to __________ and tied one of the scarfs around ___________'s hands and the other covering .

'I guess I was kind of expecting this.'

________ was trying to scream but the only thing that came out of were sounds muffled by the scarf.

"Well let's go."  Minho said

They walked out into the corridor and down the stairs making as less sound as possible.

__________'s Umma came out of the kitchen and smiled warmly at the three teenagers. "Nice dress honey."

There were more muffled screams through ___________'s scarf but her Umma just smiled.

"Goodbye" Minho and ____________ said together.

"Have a good time." _____________'s Umma said.

The three of them walked to the door and went out. When they reached the car ____________ opened the door to the backseat and Minho tossed the still screaming _____________ in the backseat.

'This better turn out good'