Under The Rain

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

 

My My- Apink

 

They all sat there and started laughing at each other's jokes and stories.

"So, everyone in my family knew I was allergic to strawberries but my pabo uncle comes to the family reunion with the biggest stack of strawberries I've ever seen!" Yesung told everyone

The group laughed.

"So, my mom hits him in the head and she goes all 'Aish! You pabo! Why would you bring that home?! The scent is strong enough to make the poor Yesung faint!' and she would hit him with every word. And then my uncle was all--

"Wait.." _________ interrupted him

"What?" Yesung said in confusion

"It's raining" ___________ said looking up at the sky

"Oh no! We must go insi-" ___________ started but __________ interrupted her.

"IT'S RAINING!" __________ screamed and ran around the beach, laughing.

"_________ get back here!" ___________ yelled

"Shut up and enjoy the rain!" ___________ said as she took Taemin's hand and they both started dancing randomly under the rain.

"Taemin you come back here!" Key nagged "That suit is beautiful! You sure as hell won't-- Minho! Where exactly do you think you're going?"

"I'm gonna slow dance with my girlfriend, Nagging Queen" Minho rolled his eyes and led ___________ under the rain while holding her waist. They started slow dancing under the rain. Minho's hand behind _________'s back, keeping her close, and _________'s arm on his shoulder and her head on his chest. She didn't want to let go anytime soon.

Yesung took ___________'s hands and pulled her out to the rain. 

"Yesung what are you--" 

They both held hands while spinning around. They were laughing uncontrollably.

Key and __________ groaned.

"Jonghyun!" __________ yelled

"Yeah, darling?" Jonghyun said not standing up from his seat under the roof.

"Come here please" _________ said sweetly

"It's okay, honey. I'm fi-" 

"COME HERE AND BE ROMANTIC KIM JONGHYUN!" ___________ yelled

"...Coming darling!" Jonghyun yelled and ran to ___________.

Jonghyun grabbed her bridal style and spun her around.

"Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!" __________ screamed in between laughs.

"You said be romantic" Jonghyun smirked. 

Yesung and _________ ran to the shore only to run back when the waves came crushing to the shore.

"What they don't understand it's that it's full moon today... So, with a full moon and this rain, it could drown all of them" _________ said

"We're too fabulous to get drowned under the rain" Key said and took her hand "So, let's dance here"

"Kibum, stop being a pabo" __________ giggled. They both sat back down and she layed her head on his shoulder.

 "I love you Key, you know that?" she whispered

"I love you, too" Key whispered back "You called me Key" he chuckled

"That's your name, isn't it?" she hit him playfully.

__________ was still enjoying the rain splashing down her face when she noticed a figure coming from the inside of the restaurant. It was her aunt but she was with someone else. A man... A young man. It was..

"Onew" _________ whispered to herself in panic

Her aunt looked like she was telling him where they were. Onew bowed at the woman and her aunt went back inside.

Onew looked around and finally spotted her. He started walking her way.  __________ felt panic rush through her body. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move. She could barely breathe.

"Hey.." he said 

"O-Onew what are you doing here?" _________ asked

"I came to know why in the world you left that way!" Onew exclaimed.

_________ just stood there, quietly.

Onew sighed, running his fingers through his now wet hair. "Look, I'm sorry if what I said offended you in any way. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. B-But I don't want things to be awkward between us" he held both of her hands

__________ looked down at her hands. Why couldn't she just tell him? Tell him that every time she saw him, she could barely breathe because she just.. loved him so much. That she couldn't imagine her life without him, not after becoming so close.

'Oh..' she thought, 'That's right... Hara. I don't want to hurt him..'

"________, Hara told me that.. that you didn't want to see me ever again" Onew said, his head low. He looked up at her. "Is that true?"

________ finally looked up from their hands. She slowly pulled her hands away from his. Onew could feel his heart breaking all over again.

"Y-Yes. I don't ever want to see you again" 

'I don't want you to fall for me any harder. I don't want to fall for you any harder. We can't be together. It's not right. I'm doing this for my friends' safety. Your reputation. It's best if we just stay apart' she kept the last part to herself

__________ yanked her hands away from his. "Go" she whispered

"__________.." Onew whispered softly

"Please, just go!" she yelled

Her friends didn't seem to notice. Key and _________ were still sitting away from a fair distance and the others joined Yesung and __________ by running to the waves but running back when the waves hit the shore.

"Fine" Onew said. He walked away, tears forming in his eyes. 'Why did I think she would ever like me?' he thought to himself

"I'm sorry" _________ whispered to herself, hot tears forming under her own eyes.