The Mistake

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

-_____'s house-

There was a knock on the door. An annoyed Park Yuri [A/N: SNSD] opened the door.

"H-hello" a sweaty Onew said panting while keeping his hold on a wall. 

"Um..you must have the wrong house" Yuri said and began to close the door.

"Wait! I'm here to see _______. Is she home?" Onew asked

"You are..?" Yuri asked

"Onew. Her friend" he continued to pant.

"Blame it on _______ to have the weirdest friends" Yuri said rolling her eyes. "Come in. I'm Yuri. The freak's older sister. Take a sit. Gonna get some water. Pull yourself together. Ok? Ok" and with that, she walked off.

"Harsh.." Onew muttered

Yuri walked back with a glass of water.

"So, why are you so sweaty?" Yuri asked handing him the glass of water

"I got chased down by a couple of dogs since I came out of my house" Onew replied and took a sip from his water.

Yuri raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, I don't have the best of luck" Onew shrugged

"Why didn't you just go back inside your house?" Yuri asked

"Because I had to visit ______. Which reminds me, where is she? In her room?" Onew asked

"She's not here"

Onew's jaw dropped.

"Tough luck" Yuri shrugged and stood up. "Gonna go to my room if you don't mind" and she walked away to her room.

--

-______'s house-

"Wake up sleepy head!" _______ told ______ softly.

"No..that's not how you do it" _______ said rolling her eyes. 

"How do you do it, then?" ______ asked

________ sat on ________ and started screaming. 

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! FIRE! STOP! DROP! ROLL!" 

"AH!" ______ sat up straight.

_______ got off her while _______ glared at her.

"That's not the way" _______ said

"That's the _______ way" _______ smirked

"Both of you just shut up and bring ______ to her senses. I WANT to play that new game" _______ said while fixing her hair and pointing the brush threatingly at _______ and _______

"What game?" ______ asked before yawning

"We're going to your house" ______ said while putting on her shoes

"My house?" ______ asked 

"Yeah. You said you were ok with it yesterday" _______ said

"Ah, ok then. I'll just have to text my mother, then." _______ said and took out her phone. 

"You said it was okay!" ______ pouted

"Yeah, but she just has to know beforehand to get the snacks ready. Duh!"

"Okay, just go take a shower so we can leave" _______ pointed at the bathroom.

--

The girls were all in _______'s car, driving to _______'s house. They had the music really loudly so ________ could barely hear the beeping noises her phone made every five seconds. 

When they finally reached to a stop at _______'s house, they all climbed out of the car happily. 

"Come on, now! Stop being so slow!" ________ yelled

_______ took out her phone and checked her messages.

'Hey! I'm here already! :3 -Taemin'

'PABO! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WEREN'T HERE?! -Key'

'Yesung in the house :'D -Yesung'

'Wait, you ain't here? ._. -Yesung'

'Come on! Where are you? -Onew'

'So, I wake up early in the morning for you and you ain't here? Giiiiiiiirl! D: -Minho'

'Open up! I'm here already -Jonghyun'

'Wait.. Is this a joke? You're seriously not here? -Jonghyun'

'______! ______! Everyone's here already -Onew'

'_____-aaaaaaaaaaah :c -Onew'

'Is it true you're bringing the other girls?! Not gonna tell the other boys so they don't freak out but I got to know! -Onew'

'>.< come heeeeeeeereeee -Onew'

'Super bored D: -Onew'

________ looked up from her phone and looked at her friends approaching the door. 

"Great.." ______ muttered. She took a deep breathe and ran to the front door. "Guys! I have to check if the house is ok because there's a rat running around the house" 

"Ew!" ______ screamed.

"That's nasty" _______ said

"Exactly. So, you stay here and I'll check if my parents managed to kill it, ok? Don't want you guys to get scared" ______ said walking in the house quickly and slamming the door before they could say anything else.

'I'm running out of plausible excuses'

Author's Note

Erm..Part 2 coming out in a bit, ok? :)