I Brought You Flowers

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

________ had been in the school since early in the morning. She had decided to drive to school today but her parents forced her to leave early so she wouldn't face any traffic. She was walking down the hallways, looking down at her shoes. She suddenly felt someone bump into her.

 

"Aish!" _______ screamed

Just as she was about to hit the floor, she felt someone grab her from her waist. 

"That is the last time I'm going to let you fall" Key muttered

________ turned around.

"Kibum, what are you doing up so early? Thought it took you at least 3 hours to get ready" _______ smirked 

"Just call me Key, please" _________ said "I've got things to do before school. What are YOU doing here? I thought it took YOU 4 hours to get ready" Key said

"Touché" ________ said finally cracking a smile. "Parents thought it'd be best if I was early today"

"Well, then if you excuse me" Key said and started walking away.

"Wait! I want to know what you're doing" ________ said running after him.

"You can't" Key called 

"But-" 

Just as they were in front of the Spanish classroom, Key walked in and slammed the door in front of her face. He locked it. _________ made faces at him by the window. Key smirked and before __________ could complain, Key had pasted some papers in front of the window so _________ couldn't see. __________ groaned. 

"You win!" _________ yelled and walked away

---

"Good morning Mrs. Park!" Onew smiled at ________'s mother when she opened the door.

"Oh, Onew! Good morning! See you brought flowers" _______'s mother said

"Yes, they're for ________. Where is she?" Onew asked

"Well, you just missed her. She's probably walking to the bus stop" 

"Thanks, Mrs. Park. See you around" Onew said and started running to the bus stop. 

---

When Onew finally saw the bus stop he made his pace faster- if that was even possible. 

"________! Hey, ________!" Onew yelled 

_______ turned to look at him and smiled.

"Oppa!" she waved at him

Onew finally made a stop in front of her. 

"I-I thought I w-was going t-to miss you. H-hi. Good morning" Onew said and put his hands on his knees and started panting.

"Whoah Oppa. Breathe, breathe" ________ said patting his back. 

"I- I brought you these" Onew said handing her the flowers-that didn't really look like flowers- right in front of her face without looking up.

"What are these?" ________ asked

"Rose- Oh no! They're all messed up now. I'm so sorry, _________. I'll buy you other ones after-" 

"Onew, Onew. Calm down. Just breathe, ok? I love them" _________ smiled. "And the fact that you ran all the way over from your house to the bus stop just to give me this flowers makes them better." 

"Happy Valentine's Day" Onew said finally catching his breathe.

"Happy Valentine's Day" ________ smiled and hugged him.

--

Yesung had stopped at Minho's house. Minho needed a ride to school so he offered to pick him up. He was waiting in his car, hitting the steering the wheel to the beat of the music, when he finally saw Minho walked out of the house.

"Geesh! What took you so long?" Yesung asked 

"I was having breakfast!" Minho said

"And you didn't invite me in? Choi Minho, you pabo!" Yesung said and smakced him in the back of his head.

"Just...drive" Minho said rubbing the spot he had hit him in.

"We're going to pick up Jonghyun. He needs a ride as well" Yesung said

"You could've picked him up while I was eating breakfast! You know how much I hate to be late" Minho said crossing his arms

"Well, sorry but I don't know you were going to take that long, Mr. Impatient!" Yesung said rolling his eyes and driving to Jonghyun's house.

--

"JONGHYUN! WATCH OVER YOUR LITTLE BROTHER WHILE I TAKE A SHOWER!" Jonghyun's mother yelled from her room.

"Whatever, mom" Jonghyun yelled back and ran downstairs to look for his little brother.

Jonghyun's little brother was 3 years old. His name was Hanuel. He only knew a few words. Jonghyun spotted him by the kitchen trying really hard to open the fridge.

[A/N: I can't tell if Jonghyun has a smaller brother. I think he has an older sister. But let's just stick to little brother]

"Hey lil' man!" Jonghyun said and carried him. "What do you want?"

"Juice" Haneul pointed at the fridge

Jonghyun opened the fridge and looked around. He sighed. "There is no juice. How about milk?"

"Milk" his little brother nodded

Jonghyun smiled and took out the milk. He served it in two glasses. He sat his little brother in a high baby chair  and sat in a chair opposite. They both started drinking their milk.

"You know, lil bro, things are so much easier when you're that young" Jonghyun said

Hanuel tilted his head in confusion.

"You're going to be the first one I'll give this information to" Jonghyun said "You won't tell anyone"

Hanuel nodded.

"There is this girl in my class that I annoy all of the time" Jonghyun said

Hanuel stared at him.

"You know us boys. We love to annoy girls we like" 

Hanuel giggled.

"I really really really like her" Jonghyun said

"Love" Hanuel said

"Yes, love" Jonghyun nodded. "Her name is _________

"__-_____-_________. _________! " Hanuel said and clapped his hands.

"That's right, buddy. But you can't tell anyone" Jonghyun said

"Shh?" Hanuel said

"Shh" Jonghyun nodded. His phone started ringing and he ran over to it.

"Dude, we're here" Minho said 

"Coming" Jonghyun said and hung up.

He let down Hanuel. And just then, his mother walked down. Hanuel ran to her and hugged her legs.

"Mom, I'm going to school" Jonghyun said

"Have fun, love" his mother smiled. 

"Goodbye little guy" Jonghyun said ruffling Hanuel's hair while he giggled. He kissed his mother's cheek and walked out the door.

---

"Where to, Mr?" Yesung asked as Jonghyun walked in the back seat.

"School, you pabo! Geesh!" Jonghyun smacked him in the head.

The three boys were driving rather slowly with the windows rolled down. They had the music playing low so they could have small talks.

"STOP!" Minho yelled,suddenly. 

Yesung stepped on the pedal and Jonghyun went foward, hitting himself with Minho's seat.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jonghyun yeled rubbing his forehead

Minho pointed across the street and they all turned to look. It was _________ walking with __________. __________ was yelling at ___________ and __________ was just rolling her eyes while holding on to her backpack.

"WE COULD'VE BEEN AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. DONGHYUN COULD'VE GIVEN US A RIDE. WE COULD'VE TAKEN THE BUS. BUT YOU HAD TO SLEEP IN!  YOU PABO!" _________ yelled

"Maybe we should give them a ride" Jonghyun said still rubbing his forehead in pain.

"N-no" Yesung said suddenly remembering what had happened the night before.

"B-but __________ looks like she's having a hard time. Please, hyung" Minho said

Yesung groaned. "Fine" 

He drove up to the two ladies.

"G-good morning" Yesung spoke up.

__________ and _________ turned to the car, completey startled.

"W-w-we..." Yesung stuttered.

"We wanted to give you a ride to school. We overheard your yells" Minho interrupted

"Thank you! That would be very-" _________ said

"It's ok. We can walk" _________ interrupted

"_________...." _________ said knowingly. She knew what had happened the night before

"No" _________ said shaking her head

"But, _________-" _________ said

"We're walking, _________" __________ said

That's when _________ lost it.

"___________ I DID NOT SPEND MY ENTIRE NIGHT IRONING MY HAIR FOR YOU TO TELL ME THAT I'M SWEATING IT BY WALKING TO SCHOOL WHEN SOMEONE IS OFFERING US A CAR RIDE. I DIDN'T SPEND MY ENTIRE NIGHT LOOKING FOR DESCENT CLOTHES FOR YOU TO TELL ME THAT I'M SWEATING IT OFF, TOO. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET. IN. THE. DAMN. CAR" __________ yelled.

Everyone stared at her. No one had every seen a pissed off _________. It was like seeing a dead species come back from the dead.

"...What?" ________ said staring _________.

"Get in the DAMN car!" __________ said getting in the back seat and pulling ________ by her arm.

They all stared at her, their jaws dropped.

"Drive, please" _________ said in a soft voice. She smiled at them.

_________ crossed her arms and blew her bangs out of her face."Hmph"

"Our ________ is back to normal" Jonghyun muttered

_________ giggled cutely. 

Author's Note

I know, I know. I for not updating as much as I promise. But..let's see if I can update again today! 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS!