The Ride There

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Beautiful Target(Japanese Version)- B1A4

(Because it's a beautiful song and because you love this song, li-chan31 ^-^)

 

____________ was cursing under the scarf. She had a glare on her eyes.  

They had been driving for 15 minutes. ____________ was in the backseat with an I-hate-everyone- attitude while ______________ and Minho just chatted away. 

"Could you turn up the radio? Her muttering is annoying me" Minho said without taking his eyes off the road.

_____________ turned up the music.

This only made _____________ get more mad so she started yelling from her scarf.

"If we take the damn scarf out of your face will you shut up?!" ____________ asked looking back.

_____________ said something that sounded like "Maybe" but came out in a muffled sound.

"Fine" ____________ glared at her and untied the scarf from her face.

_____________ breathed in. "Good. Aren't you going to untie my hands?"

"I don't trust you" ______________ said as she looked out the window.

Minho and ____________ continued chatting away and _____________ puffed up her cheeks and pouted. 

"So, how long has this been going on?" ____________ interrupted their conversation.

____________'s cheeks turned soft pink.

'Got your attention, now didn't I, ____________?' _____________ smirked.

"W-what?" Minho said

"Yeah. How long have you been together?" _____________ asked

"Would you like to explain or would you rather I..?" Minho asked _____________.

"Yes, please. I hate her" ____________ said rubbing her temples.

"Hey!" ____________ scoffed

Minho chuckled.

"See, I've liked _____________ for a while now. And I thought that Valentine's Day was the perfect day to make a move." Minho started

Minho went on about how much he'd waited for this day and how much he planned all of this. (Leaving out the parts where ______________ was involved, of course). He explained how he decorated the gym with the help of some friends to surprise ______________. Minho and ____________ narrated the story in which ______________ had chased ______________ around in which they all laughed about. And Minho shared the story about how ____________ had said yes and it was the best day of his life just because of her (which made _____________ blush).

"Oh..well that's..cute" ____________ smiled at the couple. "But..what have you done this valentine's day?"

The couple looked at each other and laughed nervously.

"Well," ____________ smirked. "Speak up"

----

[The aqua bold/italics is ___________ speaking. The orange bold/italics is _____________ speaking. The black bold/italics is Minho speaking. The non-italics is what actually happened]

"So after all the 'would you be my girlfriend' drama, he asked me out."

"Okay, since you're my girlfriend now, I would like to take you somewhere special to celebrate Valentine's Day" Minho said holding both of ____________'s hand and fancing her.

_____________ felt her heart skip a beat. "Where?"

"Somewhere special" Minho winked at her.

"He said it was somewhere special. I just agreed and he said I had to close my eyes the way there. Which wasn't nice at all, okay? I got really bored in the way."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Saranghaeyo!"

"Aigoo! I love you to--"

"The story! I think I'm about to barf"

"Right, the story. So, when we got there, I was very excited as he lead me to wherever it was where we were going. And when he uncovers my eyes- what would you know?! We were at the Interior Ice Skating Centre!"

Minho uncovered ____________ eyes and she gasped. 

"Minho how did you know I loved interior ice skating?!" ____________ asked

"Had a feeling" Minho smirked. _____________ had told him.

"Oh! Come on! I can't wait to show everyone what I've got!" _____________ jumped up and down, took Minho's hand, and ran to the ticket center.

"Please tell me you didn't get competitive *raises her eyebrow*"

"O-Of course not! I barely get competitive anymore! We just did a small bet, that's all!"

"How about a bet?" Minho asked as he stood up, his skates already on.

"I love a good bet" ___________ said, standing up as well "What is it?"

"Whoever runs from here all the way over there--" Minho pointed to the other side of the ring. "--five times will win"

"And what do I get when I win?" ____________ asked

"You mean, what do you get if you win" Minho said

"No, I mean, what do I get when I win?" _____________ smirked at Minho.

"The loser must kiss the winner" Minho said

"The loser gets to kiss the winner? That's just stupid! You're gonna kiss each other anyway!"

"Shush! You wanna hear the story or not?"

"Fine, fine~ Continue on to your weird story"

"You're on, Choi" ____________ said and shook his hand.

They entered the ring and positioned themselves.

"On your marks..." Minho started

"Get set.." _____________ continued.

"GO!" they both yelled and they started running across the ring.

In the first lap, people just stared at them and smiled. The second lap, they started pushing people out of the way which caused more eyes to fall on them. 

"Move! Watch out! Out of the way! Excuse me!" they would shout.

They were both so competitive that by the last lap, they started making it impossible for each other. They started jumping and spinning in the air, attempting to go faster. Before they would reach the point to end the last lap, a person with a whistle and a police suit was standing there. He blew his whistle and they both fell back on their butts, completely startled. 

"Do you even realize how much damage you've caused?" the police officer yelled right at their faces which made _____________ to scrunch her nose in disgust and Minho to look at him questioningly with his eyebrow raised.

"Do you even realize that you could've injured one of these citizens? What if you wrere just enjoying your day at the park, you were eating-- oh, I don't know-- a hot dog and some vandals decided to ruin your perfectly fine day by pushing you--"

"We are not vandals" ___________ shrieked. The thought of her going to jail freaked her out. She was always trying to be the perfect daughter, the perfect student, the perfect sister, and just simply perfect. Were they going to take them to jail for having fun?

"Get out of here!" someone yelled from behind them.

"Please take off your skates and you may leave" the police officer ordered.

"You don't get competitive anymore, huh? *raises her eyebrow*

"Shut up. I was very emberassed! *pouts*" 

The couple left their skates with a hidden smile. 

"That was... emberassing" ____________ giggled.

"It was awesome" Minho laughed. 

"This is the third time they kick me out of a place for being competitive" they both said. They both turned to look at each other and gasped. "You too?!" they both laughed. 

"But we walked out hand in hand, trying to keep our pride"

___________ and Minho swung their hands back and forth while they walked to the parking lot. ___________ just looked at their hands with a blush on her cheeks while Minho glanced her way now and then until he finally spoke.

"Why are you staring at our hands?" Minho asked with a small smile.

"It's...surreal.." ___________ said in a voice that was barely audiable.

"Us? We're surreal?" Minho asked

"Can I be honest with you?" ____________ asked

"Please do" Minho said

"I've had this crush on you since 7th grade. Ever since we were paired as partners in basketball season and you taught me how to shoot.. I.." __________ traced off. "I'm pathetic" she muttered

"Well, I've liked you since that one time on 5th grade when we were playing dodgeball and you and I were the only ones left in our team. And when the ball was about to hit me, you pushed me out of the way and got hit in the face instead. That was very sweet and nice of you" Minho said as they suddenly stopped walking and he held both of her hands. "Who's more pathetic now?" he gave her one of his charming smiles.

"Your smile.. it's so..captivating" ______________ said

"Hey, they don't call me Flaming Charisma Minho for nothing" Minho said and wiggled his eyebrow.

___________ laughed and hit him playfully. They continued walking hand in hand.

"What I'm trying to say is that you have to touch ground and realize that none of this is a dream. I love you, ___________. Being with you it's like the best dream come true" 

"You're my dream come true" ____________ smiled at him. They stopped walking and held both of their hands. They were inches away. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Saranghae" they both whispered before their lips met.

"Please don't go into further detail"

"Like I'd want to go into further detail *rolls eyes*"

"So..what happened next?"

"*looks at Minho*" 

"*looks at _________*"

"Nothing"/"Nothing"

"Do you know what would make this date perfect?" Minho asked

"I thought it was already perfect" ____________ said

"I know but.. how would you like to go and harass ____________ and force her to go on that date with Key at the park?"

"Sounds like a plan but..wait... Key?" ____________ asked

"I'll explain on the way" Minho chuckled as they both got in the car.

----

(back to normal)

"So what you're trying to tell me it's that you asked her to be your girlfriend by throwing balls at her with compliments" __________ pointed at Minho "and you started being competitive, as always, and got kicked out of the skating centre" she pointed at _________ "...Great couple"

"We're an amazing couple. That's what we are" Minho said holding ____________'s hand and kissing it.

"Yeah, well--" ___________ started.

"Leave your witty comebacks for later. We're here" _____________ said as they reached to a stop.

 

Author's Note

Guess who's doing another story just like this one but with actual names instead of colors? ..... Me! ; 3 ; with my super-awesome-super-fabulous co-author, Li-chan31 once again :3 The foreword will be published in a couple of days. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though since I had a huge writer's block ;-; but whatever~ Hopefully, that won't come up ever again until the end of this story. (I'm just fooling myself, I know)

This chapter goes dedicated to my sick co-author. Hopefully, this'll make her feel better. But of course, this is also dedicated to all my Minho-biased niggas! You guys= DA BEST

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS!