Meeting His Parents

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Big Bang- Bad Boy

Jonghyun opened the door to his house. He led ________ in and closed the door with his foot.

"Umma! Appa! Song Dam! I'm home!" Jonghyun yelled

"Who's Song Dam?" _________ asked

"Oh, just my annoying older sister" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

A young girl walked out of the kitchen with a glass filled with juice.  

"Speaking of the devil" Jonghyun muttered

"Hey Jjong! You're late. We've been waiting for you!" Song Dam nagged but then turned her attention to ___________ and said, "...And your unexpected visit. Hi. I'm Song Dam" she stretched out her hand while taking a drink from her juice

"I'm ________." _______ shook her hand and smiled at her.

Song Dam's eyes widened. She looked at Jonghyun and spit her juice on his face.

"YOU'RE ___________?!" Song Dam asked

"Yeah..why?" ________ asked

"N-Nothing. It's just that y-your sister was in my class. T-that's all. Suzy, right? Yeah, well say hi to her from me!" Song Dam said quickly. 

"What. The. ?!" Jonghyun yelled

"I did not just hear cursing!" a woman's voice was heard from upstairs.

"No, Umma!" Song Dam and Jonghyun said together.

"I'll go get them...you stay here, okay?" Song Dam smirked at Jonghyun and ran upstairs.

Jonghyun facepalmed. ___________ bit her lip nervously.

A few minutes later, a middle-aged woman walked down the stairs. She was smiling brightly at the couple. Specially at __________. Song Dam followed behind her. 

"Oh, Jonghyun. I didn't know you were bringing guests over!" Jonghyun's mother said

"Um..no. Sorry, Umma. This is _________. You might've heard from her before.." Jonghyun said

"Yes...yes I have" Jonghyun's mother said wiping a tear from under her eye and hugging _________.

'......What?'

"Umma..that' s fine already..you can let her go.." Jonghyun muttered

Jonghyun's mother let go of ________. _________ laughed nervously. 

Song Dam walked down the stairs while holding Haneul in her arms.

"Stranger danger!" Haneul covered his eyes.

Song Dam giggled. "Not a stranger. This is __________."

"__-_______. ________!" Haneul extended out his arms to her.

"That means he wants you to carry him" Jonghyun's mother smiled.

"Oh!" _________ said awkwardly and took Haneul into her arms. "Hey little guy.."

"Jonghyun..love..________" Haneul said slowly.

"Huh?" __________ blushed.

Jonghyun facepalmed.

"Jonghyun love _________!" Haneul clapped his hands.

There was a complete, deep, awkward silence except for Haneul's clapping. 

"Well, isn't that....lovely?" Song Dam said awkwardly and grabbed Haneul from __________'s arms.

There was a ding, ding, ding, ding coming from the kitchen. Jonghyun's mother's eyes widened.

"That must be the turkey!" she said "Why don't you all gather around the table. Jonghyun please look for your father!" 

"Yes, Umma" Jonghyun said

--

"Well, I see we got some guests." Jonghyun's father smiled warmly at _________

"I'm __________. Nice to meet you, sir" _________ said

"________? Oh, Jonghyun has told us so much about you" Jonghyun's father said

"Yes. Let's just eat, alright?" Song Dam said.

They started serving the food in their plates. 

"So, are you here to do a project?" Jonghyun's father asked

"N-No, sir." _________ said shyly.

"Oh! You're tutoring him! Well, that's gonna help you, isn't it?" he asked Jonghyun.

"No, she's not here to tutor me either" Jonghyun said

"Then, what-" Jonghyun's father started

"I have to make an announcement!" Jonghyun interrupted him. 

"Oh boy.." _________ muttered

"________" Jonghyun took hold of __________'s hand. "Is the girl I've been talking to months now.. And she's my...my..." 

"Your..?" Song Dam said

"LOVE!" Haneul threw his hands in the air.

"________ is my girlfriend!" Jonghyun blurted out.

Before ________ could curse in her mind, or pray that Jonghyun's family accepted their relationship, or wish for there not to be another akward silence, her thoughts were interrupted by the Kim family cheering loudly.

"Wait...you accept our relationship?" _________ asked

"Well..yes! You make him happy!" Song Dam giggled.

"Anyone who makes out little Jonghyun happy makes us happy" Jonghyun's mother explained.

"So that means..?" ___________ asked nervously

"Welcome to the family!" Jonghyun's parents and Song Dam smiled warmly at her.

"LOVE!" Haneul screamed and then giggled.

_________ smiled and looked at Jonghyun.

"Family hug!" Song Dam clapped her hands. 

They all stood up and hugged each other. Then, they started eating and making jokes. Jonghyun held ___________'s hand under the table.

"Your family is lovely" ___________ muttered to Jonghyun.

"You're lovely" Jonghyun muttered back without looking up from his plate.

___________ stared at Jonghyun with a small smile. Jonghyun slowly looked up and winked at ___________.

'He will never fail to make my heart skip a beat'